Legion of Superheros.

fauxgemini

Re: Legion of Superheros.

Originally posted by fauxgemini

Howdy out there,

Well, I'm proud to say that I might have a Legion of Superheros type game starting up soon.

Besides the classic Flight ring (With Mindlink comm unit.) what other little details do you think I could add from time to time to take players back to that classic comic?

I have a few myself, but I'm looking for extra ideas you would think about.

It may or may not be helpful, but at one time I had started writing a LSH inspired campaign book. I grew very dissatified with it and quite, but what I did is here: http://www.sysabend.org/champions/campaigns/c3k/index.html

John D.

Originally posted by Lightray

Rond Vidar was revealed to be the last Green Lantern, several continuities ago. IIRC, Celeste Rockfish became infused with his ring's energy once it was destroyed.

Actually, Rond Vidar is the GL of 30th century Earth. Undercover, since Green Lanters aren't allowed in Earth's Solar System after an attempted takeover of the time institute by the previous GL of Earth - Rond's father, Universo. Celeste got her power from the ring of another GL. Acutally, it killed her but she took control of the energy of the ring and commanded it to resusitate her body, then promptly forgot she ever had the power in the first place (shock, you see).

I can't remember seeing Thanagar turn up...

Thanagar had a cameo in a preboot LSH annual where the LSH was investigating attacks on the decendents of the Justice League (two of Hawkman's decendents were killed).

Power Level

I'm not sure that 300 pts is enought to build a Legion game on.

Will the rings and transuits be given by the GM or paid for?

If a character wants FTL on their own is 300 enough?

What point caps are you using?

I assume the base and some vehicles will be GM given.

All in all, these can be very expensive characters. Some one had an idea for multiple characters at varying power levels. That might be the way to go.

I just wanted to ask a few questions about the way you're setting up the game.