CHAR: Green Lantern

Enforcer84

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 years later...

Re: CHAR: Green Lantern

out of curiosity...what do you think differentiate's Hal from Guy?

Aside from Hal's Piloting background and Guy's Education/Socialwork/bar owner...they seem very similar. Guy is has a lower Ego and Presence I believe. He lacks almost all Hal's personal skills.

In honor of Hermit's Passionate defense of the film...my overblown version of the Green Lantern of Sector 2814 has been reformatted and cleaned up. HDC file in the first post is current.
aw, man...

in italy we have to wait until 08/31 to see the film è_é

ps: why don't get also kyle? and guy? and john? and kilowog? and... ok ok... building 7200 different GL would be a little too much... u.u

aw, man...

in italy we have to wait until 08/31 to see the film è_é

ps: why don't get also kyle? and guy? and john? and kilowog? and... ok ok... building 7200 different GL would be a little too much... u.u

Well once you have the ring, extrapolating the others is pretty easy.

Well once you have the ring' date=' extrapolating the others is pretty easy.[/quote']è_é

now you're giving me idea about a campaign with all players on Green Lantern Corp!!

è_é

this is the THIRD cool superheroic campaign idea i got after i started playing my "Eroi!" campaign ;_;

(first one was a costumed crimefighter campaign, second one was in DCU but still in italy... like a sort of european/italian outsiders; first mission: recruited by a strange "guy" who contacted them hacking mobile phone comunication, they need to find the famous palyboy Bruce Wayne apparently desappeared while was visiting his friend George Clooney; his butler keep saying "sure he is fine. maybe you will found it with some of your famous top models" but this strange guy who call themself "Oracle" keep saying they had to hurry...)

Well once you have the ring' date=' extrapolating the others is pretty easy.[/quote']

I see that you used:

Max Active Points available = Wearer's EGOx4 (-¼)

That implies that anybody could use the ring to some effect.

I seem to remember reading or seeing someone mention that Green Arrow was barely able to do anything with a ring when he tried it.

Did you consider leaving/separating-out the VPP only 'Requires A Skill Roll' Advantage to further show this 'individual results may vary' warning label that the rings should have? :D

out of curiosity...what do you think differentiate's Hal from Guy?

Aside from Hal's Piloting background and Guy's Education/Socialwork/bar owner...they seem very similar. Guy is has a lower Ego and Presence I believe. He lacks almost all Hal's personal skills.

Seriously lacks self-control compared to other Lanterns.

I see that you used:

I seem to remember reading or seeing someone mention that Green Arrow was barely able to do anything with a ring when he tried it.

Did you consider leaving/separating-out the VPP only 'Requires A Skill Roll' Advantage to further show this 'individual results may vary' warning label that the rings should have? :D

The VPP Ego thing is actually something of a holdover from the Mayfair DC Heroes game. And beyond that, nah. I mean what's Ollie's EGO score? :) I'll ignore that like I'll ignore Slade Wilson or Batman being able to out will a GL (I think both have happened)

I see that you used:

Ollie used it just fine except for the nose bleed he got from it. "Does it always feel like that?" "Yes."