Brainstorming / Help on a character concept

Lord Mhoram

Okay, been having one of those days, and had a rather odd idea for a character, and as I like to try and flex my building muscles in odd ways, I started designing this guy. Other's input could be very helpful.

The character started as a scientist, who had something like the things that Mr Terrific uses (his T-spheres). He was building equipment for superheroes and some supervillian that was defeated by his devices came calling and went after him. He was fatally wounded, and hooked into his mainframe, and uploaded as much of his personality and knowledge that he could, but as the mainframe was getting destroyed everything was shunted to his last little project - three of the "t-spheres" that were bound together by a stong magnetic/force field. The character is the AI that got the info dump - so the personality is some remenents of the original scientists, and some of the AI that was programmed into the mainframe. I'm thinking the three things are about the size and shape of the trainer sphere in Star Wars.

So I'm looking for what powers would be neccesities for that kind of build. Not looking to use automaton rules, the device can be knocked for a look, and have energy leaks (bleeding) and such.

Things I see:

Life Support

Flight (that is how it moves around) running is sold back.

Defences

FF

Radio senses.

The classic "computer" perks - Absolut time, direction ect.

Universal Translator (maybe)

Poweres to represent being smaller - (the whole thing with FF is rather small)

Shapeshift (the balls can move around, and the connecting FF is malliable)

360 vision (the spheres whirl around in all directions)

Other things that fit the concept but are not "must haves" due to the design

A decent sized HA (the balls whirl around and hit the target repeatedly)

A damage shield (and nasty electrical rider on the FF)

And Energy Blast (as above... or maybe built in lasers in the spheres)

TK (very little)

STR sold back to 0 - very little strength in his manipulator claws - which come out not unlike a lunar or mars lander.

Sciences, Ks and such from the imprint of the doctor and his programming.

Some other Int skills for similar reasons (thinking about all the classic "detective skills")

And maybe a small gadget pool to represent peripherals.

Regen (auto repair systems).

Maybe stretching (having the FF more malleable that I was initially thinking).

Maybe some other enhansed senses.

Disads are heavy on Phys lims (no manipulative capacity, lacks some senses, that sort of thing)

Any other ideas would be welcome - I'm in the "make sure I haven't forgotten anything" phase of designed a character. And with odd builds like I enjoy doing, there are always things I forget. :)

Re: Brainstorming / Help on a character concept

Duplication with weaker duplicates as each sphere splits off and operates separately. Probably with Mind Link to the other duplicates.

I had been envisioning the three as unable to move that far from each other, and then maybe buy stretching later. I hadn't even thought of Dup. Thanks.

Re: Brainstorming / Help on a character concept

Maybe give him some Suppress useable on electric/magnetic devices ... the EM nature of the spheres suggests he can manipulate local EM fields, which could come in handy. Alternately, this could model an ability to rapidly parse out what local electronics is doing and interfere with its function via some kind of "jamming" induction field.