Micro Heroes

Than0s

Hi guys,

I've been playing around with creating Micro Heroes lately, and have just fionished off a couple of hero related ones, so I thought I'd share.

I'm not too happy with the Grond, as I feel I need to do more work on his head, and I noticed after finishing that he's sometimes drawn with a double chest. So I guess I'll have to redo him sometime, but he's ok as a rough effort.

[ATTACH]21126[/ATTACH]

The other one though I am extrememly proud of, as I think I captured him brilliantly. So I present you with the Foxbat.

[ATTACH]21127[/ATTACH]

Cheers,

Robert

Re: Micro Heroes

Very cool! If I'm wrong, someone please correct me, but I think the double-chested Grond was the old 4th-ed. version (also had the webbed ears and looked more "Creature from the Black Lagoon"-ish than the 5th ed. "Dinosaur"-ish Grond. So, I wouldn't think you'd necessarily need to make any modifications to what you've got there.

I may have to check that out. I'd love to see a mini-Eurostar (especially teeny Durak,) or a mini-Tak for that matter. Cute little undead.

Re: Micro Heroes

Very cool! If I'm wrong, someone please correct me, but I think the double-chested Grond was the old 4th-ed. version (also had the webbed ears and looked more "Creature from the Black Lagoon"-ish than the 5th ed. "Dinosaur"-ish Grond. So, I wouldn't think you'd necessarily need to make any modifications to what you've got there.

I may have to check that out. I'd love to see a mini-Eurostar (especially teeny Durak,) or a mini-Tak for that matter. Cute little undead.

Well, in theory, biologically speaking, Grond would need a set of chest muscles for each set of arms, so they could close in front of him. However, this is mutant physiology we're talking about, so who cares? ;)