I Here this game is no good

atlascott

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: I Here this game is no good

Nah, I occasionally post some dummy jokey-joke, obviously wrong, bad spelling and grammar 'indictments' of the HERO system as a joke. This was one of four or something. Just messing around, gents and gals!

Did anyone notice the gratuitous extra space between "Here"[sic] and "this" in the subject? And the gratuitous capitalization of "Here"--I mean, this is attention to detail and the devlopment of Mimicry: internet forum. I mean, at LEAST 14 or less, I figure.

:o

I think that's legitimate. VPP' date=' can only re-create Biblically documented miracles of Jesus.[/quote']

Reminds me of Dogma (for once, a movie with the other Kevin Smith ;)). Bishop who would bless his own golf club just for a better game (bonus skill levels: Golf), inadvertently giving it the power to bypass all defenses on demon flesh because Catholic Dogma mandated that the pure side would always do the most damage, and the golf club was an instrument of God.

That's a Cosmic "magical law" VPP right there. A good example of how paying for only one power can, through the SFX, still produce effects that would otherwise cost a lot of points to implement normally.

My Mimicry: internet shenanigans Jedi powers grow strong...

But in order for that to happen, to gain that level of POWER, I have to focus on my hate, feel the power of my hate flow through me.

Soon, I shall become a Dark Lord of the Sith...for Mimicry: Internet shenanigans...

Soon, I shall become so powerful, more powerful than any Jedi...in Mimicry: Internet shenanigans...and then Ill have to build it as mind control with a lim: only for internet shenanigan purposes---or would that be Presence? Or shapeshift with a lim: only for internet shenanigans?

But can someone tell me--can I learn the power to cheat death?

[[Whoever responds appropriate will be IMMEDIATELY be promoted to Dark Lord of Wisconsin--or their state of choice....]]

Try EDM: to a Dimension where the HERO forums get atlascott's joke ;)