CBikle Stop writing me

Siren

Re: CBikle Stop writing me

That comes very close to describing the advantage the Chosen have over Kronos in Class of the Titans. He is enormously powerful' date=' far more than the entire group of teenage heros put together. But he can't attack any of them for damage because if he does the Olympians will fight him directly. He can create as many monsters as he wants to try to destroy them but no direct attacks.[/quote']

You know, I want to check out Class of the Titans, but it seems to be only playing on Canada and my rather limited piracy skills have failed me in finding online copies. The basic concept looks amusing though.

:mad: Come on! That's going too far. Wasn't the last thread enough? Just let it go' date=' will you?[/quote']

Eh. Given that the rest of us have been in here cracking jokes* because the OP couldn't figure out the difference between the system discussion area and the NGD... I don't think that it's going to be that big of a deal. Looks like this was a fly-by post anyway.

*although arguably there's been enough content to spin off a thread about restraining orders.

Eh. Given that the rest of us have been in here cracking jokes* because the OP couldn't figure out the difference between the system discussion area and the NGD... I don't think that it's going to be that big of a deal. Looks like this was a fly-by post anyway.

*although arguably there's been enough content to spin off a thread about restraining orders.

At this point, it's not Thread Drift, it's Thread Deflection, Reflect At Any Topic (50pts)

For those that are interested, here's the transcripts:

The Subject header of the PM was "Sorry If You Were Offended"

CBikle Jun 20th:

Awhile back there was a (male) poster who pretended to be, not one, but two hot lesbians.

His speech pattern was/is almost identical to yours...

I'm still skeptical, but in any case, it wasn't my intent to hurt your feelings or otherwise chase you off the boards.

Welcome to the Hero Boards and have fun.

Siren Jun 30th:

No thank you. This is not the type of board or people I am used to being with. I truely doubt I will be back in any way. If you read it, my Post was for a Hot Superhero, not me. I even said I would meet Ghost-Angel at a con.

This board of full of negative energy and something I do not with to be part of. BTW I saw your lame appology in topic. Please do not write me again.

CBikle July, 6: Well, whatever, I tried.

That was the extent of our "correspondence".

Not exactly the Jefferson papers, but hardly cyber-stalking either.

Not that I am passing judgement on who is right, however

I've had many the "Hi... I see the concept of my exsistance offends you, I will go away now" moments.

I freak enough people just with the full Ox experience, it is rather sad when I freak people out when I am in full Normie mode

I have been reluctant to post about this since I am kind of new to the boards also. I understand some of you have been mislead in the past but don’t you think it’s time to get over it. Really are some of you going to judge every new person who posts here by something that someone did in the past. Maybe it’s time to be grown up about this and let the matter rest.

I have been reluctant to post about this since I am kind of new to the boards also. I understand some of you have been mislead in the past but don’t you think it’s time to get over it. Really are some of you going to judge every new person who posts here by something that someone did in the past. Maybe it’s time to be grown up about this and let the matter rest.

That's not an unreasonable suggestion and I think this thread is dying down (although part of me thinks it would be hilarious if it went 20+pages).

Technically, I have a right to be annoyed about someone starting a thread with the intent of making me look like a cyber-stalker, but really I just find the whole thing funny (and maybe a little sad).

I think every time the thread is on the verge of dying off, it gets re-energized

by someone taking it too seriously.

Hrm. Well, to be totally blunt, I don't judge anyone for anything. Often. Okay, rarely. Okay, once in a while. Daily. Maybe every moment of their lives. But otherwise, I'm as easy going as they come. I defended the OP in the original thread, and everyone finally got all positive, and then she vanished.

Yeah, what happened was pretty horrible, and yeah! I can't blame people for being skeptical. But there's a level to which one does have to take it on the chin, on both sides. This is a great board, and I'm proud to be a part of it, and occassionally I take a round for the team when i say things like "Way to show your asses, guys." But when KA called me on it, I had to admit he was right - everyone has their triggers and their prejudices.

So you're new, and I"m down with that. Welcome aboard! But when someone goes to the trouble of posting "Stop PMing me" it makes it look like so much stalker bull****, instead of simply ignoring the poster/PMer in question. And that lights a warning signal for me, as well.

S'all I'm saying.

Hrm. Well, to be totally blunt, I don't judge anyone for anything. Often. Okay, rarely. Okay, once in a while. Daily. Maybe every moment of their lives. But otherwise, I'm as easy going as they come. I defended the OP in the original thread, and everyone finally got all positive, and then she vanished.

Yeah, what happened was pretty horrible, and yeah! I can't blame people for being skeptical. But there's a level to which one does have to take it on the chin, on both sides. This is a great board, and I'm proud to be a part of it, and occassionally I take a round for the team when i say things like "Way to show your asses, guys." But when KA called me on it, I had to admit he was right - everyone has their triggers and their prejudices.

So you're new, and I"m down with that. Welcome aboard! But when someone goes to the trouble of posting "Stop PMing me" it makes it look like so much stalker bull****, instead of simply ignoring the poster/PMer in question. And that lights a warning signal for me, as well.

S'all I'm saying.

First I want to say this I do think this is a very good board and very helpful. I would like to thank you for you suggestion on my INT Sword post am planning on using it. That said its just I think the whole situation has been handle wrong. I do agree with you the girl in question should have just ignored the PM’s. I have myself (as I am sure a lot of others have) been misjudge for something that happened in the past and was on the receiving end of some not so nice comments. It is life lessons and we should learn from them and move on.

I understand some of you have been mislead in the past but don’t you think it’s time to get over it.

No, and if you think so then I assure you that you do NOT understand.

The irony is that he is a good writer and would be more than welcome here under his real identity, but the "fool me once" reaction still runs very strong.

This thread, stop writing me!

Unfortunately I cannot, in good conscience, allow this thread to just die without mentioning the atrocious spelling inherent in the opening post.

I mean to say that I do not normally chastise people for the poor spelling of uncommonly used words, but when it comes to words such as 'privetly,' 'heartly' and 'ment' - well let's just say it gets my hackles up.

Apologies for offense taken, I really have no excuse for my behaviour other than shifting the blame upon some fictitious obsessive compulsive disorder that I just now created within myself.

And with that I bid you good night.