A teleport EC

Psylint

I know, sounds bizarre, but here's what I was thinking:

a teleport slot

a physical energy blast, no range, area effect hexes (single target/hex) to represent the teleporter bouncing in and out several different times and taking a swing at each opponent.

+x DCV bought as 5 pt. skill levels, costs end, to represent the teleporter bouncing around the immediate area in a chaotic fashion. (making him harder to track visually)

Just a thought, kinda wanted to replicate the scene in that X-Men movie where Nightcrawler beats up the Secret Service on the way to the President.

Re: A teleport EC

I've used this kind of EC a couple of different times myself. You also may want to think of Stretching witht the advantage "Does Not Cross Intervening Space". And you should also get Teleportation' date=' usable as attack.[/quote']

I had both of these in a teleporter's EC. As a house rule, we allowed no END powers if they fit the character, so the EC also had armor with the special effect that taking damage essentially caused a localized teleport. The armor was bought Noisy and every time he was hit it was a very loud 'port sound.

Stretching, does not cross intervening space, and Teleportation UAA is a nasty combination. Every action somebody on the opposing team is suddenly floating in the air, very surprised about it.

• 3 weeks later...

Re: A teleport EC

+x DCV bought as 5 pt. skill levels, costs end, to represent the teleporter bouncing around the immediate area in a chaotic fashion. (making him harder to track visually)

This will put you deep in GM's discretion territory.

CSL's bought with limitations may only apply to OCV, unless the GM gives permission otherwise.

Special Powers(of which your DCV CSLs would be one), normally cannot be put in a framework, unless the GM gives permission again.

Personally, when I GM, I follow the book's recommendations here as DCV is so powerful, that I consider price breaks like you'd get here to be unbalancing. But if your GM will allow it, go for it.

Even without that though, you can make a very cool Teleportation EC, and there are several great ideas here. A player in my current game uses several of the suggestions already given, and is very potent.