Sentinels

Villianous Scum

Re: Sentinels

We barely even know anything *about* the current Sentinels roster. What I've gleaned so far:

-Black Rose: shadow controller, team leader

-Amazing Man II: unknown, but something tech related. Likely powered armor or gadgeteer, certainly supergenius intellect, possibly some of his father's matter manipulation powers.

-Diamond: brick

-Diadem: mentalist

-Bravo: totally utterly Unknown

-Marus: aquatic flying brick

Well' date=' the Sentinels are next up for the HU column, but won't even start for a couple of months. You're pretty close on the three you listed, though [b']Marus has considerably less magic and much more brick/combat skills compared to Stingray. Black Rose is a plant controller, Diadem is a mentalist, and Bravo an enhanced-stat martial-artist[/b]. All will appear in future columns, but it may take six months or so to get through them all. dw

Click on the expansion next to Darren's name to see the whole thread.

Yes I found him just a bit ago but I thank you for your assistance in pointing him out. I have them all made up in hero designer ready for Sunday. Thank you all for your assistance I really appreciate it. I think I will leave Black Rose a Shadow controller in my campaign though, because I find it more interesting and it wouldn't aid the players much in the current story arch. They pretty much need all the aid they can get.

Black Rose is supposed to be a plant-controller? Weird' date=' because in CWW, she was referenced as a shadow controller. Concept change in the three years since, maybe?[/quote']

I don't remember her reference in CWW so I can't really say. I just remember copying/pasting to my Sentinels file what Darren had replied above. It's possible she could have been changed over the years but I'd assumed the Sentinels were part of Darren's campaign world prior to CU [so not much reason to change it].

Well, I'm looking at CWW, entry on Zmierzch right now. Under Powers/Tactics, it mentions similarities between her powers and those of Black Rose of the Sentinels, with the possibility of a common power origin. If Black Rose actually is a plant controller, it'll take some serious finessing to make this entry make sense.

Well' date=' I'm looking at CWW, entry on Zmierzch right now. Under Powers/Tactics, it mentions similarities between her powers and those of Black Rose of the Sentinels, with the possibility of a common power origin. If Black Rose actually is a plant controller, it'll take some serious finessing to make this entry make sense.[/quote']

I'm guessing who ever wrote that entry forgot what Black Rose's powers were. :) I suppose we'll find out in a few months one way or the other. :)

Actually, Black Rose just changed concept. She originally had plant powers, but Jason Walters came up with a more interesting story for her in a game, and I decided to keep it.

You'll see the current roster of the Sentinels in Champs Universe II, including new members Proteus and Dr. Vox, both of whose basic power sets should be pretty easy to guess. Amazing Man II has the same powers as his dad, of molecular transformation (like Element Lad in the Legion.) Diamond's a brick, Diadem a mentalist, Bravo is a swashbuckling martial artist with a few neat magic items, and Marus has left the team to concentrate more on his duties as Atlantis' ambassador to the United Nations.

You'll also see the Justice Squadron, Amazing Man's new organization, some changes in the Champions, and a new covert superteam that I hope you'll all think is pretty cool. dw

Actually' date=' Black Rose just changed concept. She originally had plant powers, but Jason Walters came up with a more interesting story for her in a game, and I decided to keep it.[/quote']

And here I was hoping she made darkforce plants. :)

You'll see the current roster of the Sentinels in Champs Universe II, including new members Proteus and Dr. Vox, both of whose basic power sets should be pretty easy to guess. Amazing Man II has the same powers as his dad, of molecular transformation (like Element Lad in the Legion.) Diamond's a brick, Diadem a mentalist, Bravo is a swashbuckling martial artist with a few neat magic items, and Marus has left the team to concentrate more on his duties as Atlantis' ambassador to the United Nations.

You'll also see the Justice Squadron, Amazing Man's new organization, some changes in the Champions, and a new covert superteam that I hope you'll all think is pretty cool. dw

Looking forward to it. :)

I'm eagerly awaiting it!