Spacers Toolkit Online???

TechnoViking

Great Idea

Greetings,

I think an online database for spacer's toolkit would be a GREAT idea! I can understand Steve's hesitation given the work that undoubtedly goes into the USPD online database. If such a database comes along for Spacer's Toolkit, then I think a lot of us would get a lot of good use out of it too.

Polaris

Originally posted by BobGreenwade

Here's a thought.

Steve wrote the original USPD, and manages the Online USPD.

Ben wrote the original STK; maybe he could manage the Online STK.

Like I said, it's a thought. :D

Hey, if you saw all the horrendous math errors in the Toolkit manuscript then you'd think twice about putting me in charge. :)

And if you DID see the manuscript and STILL want me to front this thing, you need an examiniation. ;)

Originally posted by Ben Seeman

Hey, if you saw all the horrendous math errors in the Toolkit manuscript then you'd think twice about putting me in charge. :)

And if you DID see the manuscript and STILL want me to front this thing, you need an examiniation. ;)

Hey, before you fret over having a mess of a manuscript, ask Steve to show you what I sent him as a "final draft" for TUV. :P

And I already know I suffer mental illness -- though the medication helps a lot. :) (I'm only partially joking here; this is actually true. I have six anxiety disorders, all helped by Zoloft.)

We could still have an "unofficial" Spacer's Toolkit section within the Star Hero forum. Maybe would could convince Ben to make it a sticky thread so it is always on top. Then when each of us has something to add we could just plop it in there. I know both myself and my TE GM have created a few gadgets and such for our game (the Laser Sentry and Fearless Coward being examples of this) and I would be more than willing to post them as we create them.

Just a thought.