Can anyone tell me some info on Champions Battlegrounds?

djday38

Just after some information on Champions Battlegrounds, could anyone tell me what the basic idea of the adeventures are? are there any new NPC's included? power levels? how many PC's? etc etc.

Anyone in the know? just trying to find out if and how it will fit into my campaign.

don't forget to leave spoiler space for those who need it.

rgds

Dean

Sure, I can describe it for you briefly. ;)

CB is five scenarios for Champions. They're loosely linked into a story arc by a new villain who's engaging in the classic comic book plot of "use other villains to find out what my enemies can do so I can easily eliminate said enemies, bwah hah hah hah hah!". You don't have to use that framing device, though; each story stands on its own if you only want to use some of them.

As the book's title indicates, each scenario focuses on a specific location, which we've mapped out. The locations -- a park, a mall, an amusement park, a construction site, and a master villain's secret lair -- are ones that many GMs could use repeatedly, which is why we chose them.

The book is not specifically set in Millennium City, though each scenario includes notes about how to run it there, if you've got an MC-based campaign.

And my personal guess is that a villain named Interface will be involved (a character that was mentioned in several books already, and after my question when that character would appear, Steve answered that he would make his premiere soon).