Magneto writeup?

teh bunneh

Re: Magneto writeup?

Magneto's a tough one. Ghost Archer comes, I think, closest, though he misses some of Magneto's other oddities -- the ability to redirect energy based in the EM spectrum, all that fun sort of thing. I'd probably take his layout and add a 60- to 90-point-pool VPP for Magnetic Power Tricks.

Magneto is, after all, one of the Top Villains in the Marvel Universe -- Magneto, Dr. Doom ... hell, I can't think of anyone else who's really at their scale and consistency. It always takes a team to bring them down, all on their own.

Sounds like you have some examples above, if you want something a bit less direct from the comic let me know, I have one, but frankly the above are probably better, I think I even used one of these before when working on him for my world. My writeup is also a good bit in my head but I could expand on it if you want it.

Magneto is' date=' after all, one of the Top Villains in the Marvel Universe -- Magneto, Dr. Doom ... hell, I can't think of anyone else who's really at their scale and consistency. It [i']always[/i] takes a team to bring them down, all on their own.

One of the things I enjoy most about the Marvel Universe is that they have such a broad range of world-threatening master villains, each with their own distinctive style. Thanos, Kang, Ultron, Dormammu, Apocalypse, Mephisto, Annihilus, Surtur, Count Nefaria... let alone the cosmic types like Galactus or the Grandmaster.