Canadian Super Villain Team- Need Help

nexus

Re: Canadian Super Villain Team- Need Help

"Ultra Nationalistic" Canadians? How about calling them the Oxymorons?

It might surprise you but I've met a few Canadians with that few point, particularly among te college age crowd so I don't think the idea is so very outrageous.

It might surprise you but I've met a few Canadians with that few point' date=' particularly among te college age crowd so I don't think the idea is so very outrageous.[/quote']

I don't think the idea is outrageous at all, just amusing. That's all the few points I have.

One of the best times my group ever had was kicking the crap out of Alpha Flight. Although Wendigo aquitting himself very well at the expense of one of our team members.

• 2 years later...

Everybody hates American domestic mass produced beer. I happen to like many of the Micro brews produced here.

Grimble

Sure...I like 'em too. But if they start selling, a big corperate brewer buys them up and blands them into the dirt.... plus in the good ole USA the laws limiting alchohol content and the like make it hard to make some types of brews. You can't even import, so you'd have to go out of country to try them...