Best ever Reason to NOT be a superVillian!!

Adventus

Re: Best ever Reason to NOT be a superVillian!!

It gets old having to tell the heroes every detail of my master plan every time we fight. I mean, I'd like to keep secrets, but it says right here I have to tell them everything! Also, I'm contractually required to give at least three evil laughsduring every battle, and in winter I get a lot of colds. That cackling is really hard on my throat.

Re: Best ever Reason to NOT be a superVillian!!

When you fail to take over the world, no matter how close you came, fat teenagers and middle aged internet geeks make fun of you and call you a loser. Like any of those smug ******** could have done better! I mean, you come This Close, you've defeated or neutralized all the government forces of the world, you're just about to win, and then some alien freak or small army of mutant teens comes around and takes it all from you, and those fanboy ******** start going on about how your plan could never have worked, or how you should have done this or that differently, as if they've ever done anything in their worthless, momma's basement dwelling lives!

Ya know what? Screw this retirement smeg. I'm going to kill them all.