UNTIL Online Database

Kristopher

The UNTIL Super Powers Database book was published. I may be wrong, but I think the online versions are the beta/working copies, and once a book goes to press, the online version is taken down. This is speculation, since I've never had access to any of the online stuff, just the books.

Dr Lucky has the correct info -- or you can use this direct link. :D

To clarify things for RadeFox and Kristopher, the Online USPD is a collection of powers contributed by fans, along with a few that couldn't make it into the book or that Steve came up with after publication. The most recent update is July 1; I did send in a collection more recently, but I'm starting to think it didn't arrive (it wouldn't be the first time).

Originally posted by Steve Long

It arrived just fine. I simply don't have time to drop everything and work on what you send me. The Online USPD is a low priority compared to the actual work of writing books and so on.

So that is why I have no reply for the two powers I sent (Purr Of The Neko and Sent Of The Skunk, both Animal Powers). I understand.

So that is why I have no reply for the two powers I sent (Purr Of The Neko and Sent Of The Skunk, both Animal Powers). I understand.

Actually, you misunderstand. Mister Steve Long sends no replies to USPD posts: Either it appears on the next update and you are King of the Dance or it doesn't and you sulk with the underdogs in underdogland or whatever.

Originally posted by Steve Long

I usually try to send out a "thanx, I'll look at this later" reply when I get a submission.

Hence my uncertainty -- I didn't get the above-mentioned note. (Not that I'm objecting or anything -- I know you're pretty darn busy with VIPER, Gen Con, and nightly plans of world domination.) :D