Our First Traveller HERO Game...

Jkeown

...went very well. It was thrown together quite quickly, two folks played "Virtual Characters" meaning they didn't have character sheets yet. They played off of package deals and we just played to get a feel for things.

The scenario was "Call of the Wild" from Avenger. It is a very detailed adventure. If you're ever going to do a planetary survey type game, you should pick it up.

Bottom line.. We had a blast!

Re: Our First Traveller HERO Game...

It was a little rough around the edges, but everybody really relaxed when "Pavel" showed up. I switched to my "Lazy Russian" accent, slouched in my chair and offered everybody a drink... "Ve haf... um... Beer... and.... um... Beer."

I'll be converting most of the critters and people to Hero over the weekend. I think next week will be even better!

Re: Our First Traveller HERO Game...

glad to hear it went well!

we'd be happy to hear any further commentary, especially from new players.

if you have any suggestions on running Call of the Wild as a TH game, we can pass them on to Avenger as well.

I think I just might convert all of Call of the Wild and its sequels to TH, ask Avenger and you guys what I should do with them. Perhaps Avenger could include TH stats in future revisions of their product if we create them... a Hero Community Service?

• 2 weeks later...