Reviews...

Sundansyr

While looking for someplace to buy the 5th ed rulebook 'undamaged' I came across one review, I don't know who by, that exhaustively took apart the 5th ed, comparing the new rules to the 4th ed rules.

The good & the bad.

Unfortunately I can no longer find it to compare the reviewers impressions with my own on-hand examination of the PDF.

Does anyone know the review which I can no longer find?

• 4 weeks later...

Re: Reviews...

Resurrecting an old thread, but yes, that was the review I was looking for, thanks.

I went ahead and just ordered the 'damaged' book from the HG store and it's damage? A slightly dinted corner on the cover... and I do mean *slightly*.

Now I can get my light reading in with my heavy lifting workout... ;D

I'm a monster. I hate everyone and never offer any helpful advice. I've never converted spell levels, never converted Halo nor do I ever help anyone with BUILDS or CHARACTERS or anything like that.

Why?! WHY DO YOU ASK?!

Because I am THE Lord Captain Thia Halmades! And I just like cheesing everyone off. :D

kthxbai

Okay, okay, no seriously. Need anything, just ask. I'll tell you exactly where to go with your question. :eg:

;)

We have experts in every genre; we also have a small group of cats who have a videogame social forum, so all in all, good times. Seriously (finally) we're all happy to help. We love being informative and often overly so. It's not that we'll answer your question.

It's that we'll all answer 'em different ways and usually all be right (or at least creative). Seriously, ask anything, we don't mind. And welcome to the boards. Oh, and watch the bunneh. Big teeth. Lops off headses.

Hmmm, looking at your Ice Cream cone o' doom, and I see something questionable:

OIF (returns to the mighty hands of Thia Hamlades if taken away; -1/2)...

but no duration to said return. It's not really a focus if it returns instantly, after all. Add something like: Must be summoned, full phaze action.

Just a thought...

Hmmm, looking at your Ice Cream cone o' doom, and I see something questionable:

OIF (returns to the mighty hands of Thia Hamlades if taken away; -1/2)...

but no duration to said return. It's not really a focus if it returns instantly, after all. Add something like: Must be summoned, full phaze action.

Just a thought...

Naw, perfectly valid use of Focus actually, and common.

It means it can be taken away, and hit independently (i.e. destroyed), but on the Characters next phase unless someone is holding it he has it again. That's the "Inaccessable" aspect of the Obvious Focus.

Naw, perfectly valid use of Focus actually, and common.

It means it can be taken away, and hit independently (i.e. destroyed), but on the Characters next phase unless someone is holding it he has it again. That's the "Inaccessable" aspect of the Obvious Focus.

Ah hah, okay! Didn't think about it as 'Accessable' but not really accessable due to return feature.

**files that away for future mischief**

Re: ...For certain definitions of "harmless"

Don't listen to him! I'm harmless. :angel:

He lies. Look at those... TEETH! Big gnashing teeth! And he's in ur base, killin ur guyz. Besides, anytime I ding a rep marker or a post marker he comes along and slices my head off. Jerk. He makes a mean miniature, though (although much to my eternal regret, Bill, the cat decided that it liked micro-Thia a little too much) *sob* I'm sorry. I loved that mini. I found him when I got home. *sigh* Anyway.

As GA pointed out already, I have to be out cold to have my HICCoS taken away, and yes, it was granted to me as a boon from the mighty Man in Tweed hissef. You aren't the first person to ask a rules question based on my sig. ;)

He lies. Look at those... TEETH! Big gnashing teeth! And he's in ur base' date=' killin ur guyz. Besides, anytime I ding a rep marker or a post marker he comes along and slices my head off. Jerk. [/quote']

You love it and you know it. :eg:

He makes a mean miniature, though (although much to my eternal regret, Bill, the cat decided that it liked micro-Thia a little too much) *sob* I'm sorry. I loved that mini. I found him when I got home. *sigh* Anyway.

Your cat ate the mini I made for you? Like "ate it" ate it or just gnawed on it or broke it off its base or what? :confused:

Dang. If it was a simple bit of damage I could suggest ways to repair it' date=' but that sounds like a total writeoff. :([/quote']

Yah. I was not pleased in the slightest, I loved that mini. We did give it a proper burial as best as possible, but I may be bugging you (in your copious free time) to craft a new one (that I'll put in a dice box and keep away from my FU(|<1|\|G CAT!!!)

Yah. I was not pleased in the slightest' date=' I loved that mini. We did give it a proper burial as best as possible, but I may be bugging you (in your copious free time) to craft a new one (that I'll put in a dice box and keep away from my FU(|<1|\|G CAT!!!)[/quote']

I'd also like to point out that my Shion & Marta minis are in perfect condition and are kept up on a shelf, far away from hungry catses.