Hero System: Fantasy Hero (NOW AVAILABLE)

FRPGames

Hey guys, there are a TON of you that are on the preorder list for Fantasy Hero.

I just wanted to let everyone know that Fantasy Hero is now available!!

Preorders will begin shipping out first thing!

If you have not ordered your copy yet, you can do so now!

http://www.frpgames.com/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=3309'>http://www.frpgames.com/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=3309

Thank you again for your support.

FRP Games

http://www.frpgames.com/

Originally posted by Agent Escafarc

WooHoo! I just placed my order man this must be one hefty book concidering how much the shipping is compared to earlier orders(I had to forgo Priority Mail this time so I won't have the book until sometime next week or so)

If FREd were softback, FH would be thicker. 400+ pages and worth every penny

I have to give this company a thumbs up. When I ordered FREd and Ultimate Martial Artist from them a little while back, it seemed like it wasn't going to come. So I emailed them a couple times, and they were always very prompt in getting back to me. After USPS still hadn't given it to me after 10 business days, they even managed to track it down for me (stupid USPS people...they always gimme grief).

So I highly recommend them customer service wise and price wise. They hands down beat the so called Friendly Local Game Stores (who seem to cast their eyes suspiciously at everyone who enters their doors for fear of a "customer" stealing MTG packs or GW miniatures).

Ohhhh the power!

Hehe, got mine from the FLGS. I ran my Witchfire campaign conversion tonight and after flipping through this mighty tome I can see a lot of work is going to be taken off of my hands... Read: Many Hours Worth!

Its a beautiful book and after having simply flipped through it I think this should sweep the next set of awards -- its good. Really good. Heck, it has rules for Sieging Castles. And here I am with a very large Hudson & Allen 25mm castle and lots 'o troops. I can't wait. :D

Big shout-out to S.S. Long - Job Well Done. You've got the coolest job on the whole planet!

Originally posted by Syberdwarf2

FRPGames rocks. I always order my stuff through them (except for FREd, but then I didn't know about them then). :rolleyes:

I've been ordering from them ever since. BTW, what is the S&H on Fantasy Hero? The usual 3 or 4 bucks or is it more like 5 to 6?

4.95 for standard and 10+ for priority mail.