4 PD 5 Total: 15 PD (10 rPD)

1 ED 5 Total: 15 ED (10 rED)

20 SPD 5 Phases: 3, 5, 8, 10, 12

0 REC 5 Running: 14" / 112"

0 END 40 Swimming: 2" / 4"

5 STUN 30

Gingerbread Man | Summary

Concept: Metamorph (Duplicator) Eye Color: White Frosting

Affiliation: Candy Bag Gang Height & Weight: 0' 11" (0.28 m) / 2 lbs (0.91 kg)

Played By: NPC Date of Birth: August 16, 1977

Created By: Noah Thorp Place of Birth: Argus City, New Jersey

Cost Powers END

Size Package: Tiny

8 1) Easily Hidden: +6 to Concealment (12 Active Points); (Self Only; -1/2)

30 2) Hard to Hit: +6 with DCV

12 3) Hard to Percieve: +6 with Stealth

-10 4) Physical Limitation: Tiny

95 Cookies!!!: Duplication (creates 126 300-point Duplicates)

20 Choking: Energy Blast 4d6, No Normal Defense (LS-Self Contained Breathing; +1) (40 Active Points); No Range (-1/2), (Must Follow Grab; -1/2) 4

15 Cookie Powers: Elemental Control, 30-point powers

15 1) Cookie Dough: (Total: 30 Active Cost, 30 Real Cost) Energy Damage Reduction, Resistant, 25% (Real Cost: 15) plus Physical Damage Reduction, Resistant, 25% (Real Cost: 15)

30 2) Cookie Life Support: Life Support (Eating: Character does not eat; Immunity: All terrestrial diseases and biowarfare agents; Immunity: All terrestrial poisons and chemical warfare agents; Safe in High Pressure; Safe in High Radiation; Safe in Intense Cold; Safe in Intense Heat; Safe in Low Pressure/Vacuum; Self-Contained Breathing; Sleeping: Character does not sleep) (45 Active Points)

15 3) One Tough Cookie: Armor (10 PD/10 ED) (30 Active Points)

15 4) Run Cookie Run!!!: Running +10" (14" total), x8 Noncombat (30 Active Points) 3

10 One Cookie, One Mind: Mind Link , Ginger Bread Men class of minds, One Specific Mind, Psychic Bond

Cost Skills

3 Breakfall 13-

3 Bribery 12-

3 Climbing 13-

3 Concealment 12-

3 Contortionist 13-

0 Everyman Skills

AK: Argus City, New Jersey 11-

Acting 8-

Climbing 8-

Concealment 8-

Conversation 8-

Deduction 8-

Language: English (Idiomatic, native accent)

[Notes: Native Language]

PS: Gangster 11-

Paramedics 8-

Persuasion 8-

Shadowing 8-

Stealth 8-

TF: Small Motorized Ground Vehicles

[Notes: Custom Mod is Everyman Skill]

2 Gambling 12-

3 Interrogation 12-

4 Language: Italian (idiomatic)

3 Security Systems 12-

3 Shadowing 12-

3 Stealth 13-

3 Streetwise 12-

7 Teamwork 15-

200+ Disadvantages

10 Dependent NPC: Jean-Marie Samedi 11-

15 Distinctive Features: Gingerbread Man

20 Hunted: Argonaughts 8-

20 Hunted: Local Law Enforcement 8-

15 Physical Limitation: Very Limited Manipulation

10 Psychological Limitation: Compulsively Sarcastic

15 Psychological Limitation: Regrets What He Has Become

15 Psychological Limitation: Thinks He's A Tough Guy

5 Reputation: Tough Cookie, 8-

15 Social Limitation: Permanent Identity

5 Vulnerability: 1 1/2 x STUN Milk

5 Vulnerability: 1 1/2 x BODY Milk

30 Experience Points

Gingerbread Man | Points Summary

Characteristics Cost: 82 Base Points: 200

Powers Cost: 255 Disadvantages: 150

Talents Cost: 0 Total Experience: 30

Perks Cost: 0 Spent Experience: 30

Martial Arts Cost: 0 Unspent Experience: 0

Skills Cost: 43 Total Points: 380

Background

Gingy Spumoni hurt. The gunshot from Fat Tony hurt worse and worse as Gingy bled. The ambush had gotten Gingy in the gut, but he wasn't going to let Fat Tony and his crew get the last laugh. The rest of his crew wasn't so lucky. They all bought the farm.

Bullets ran off of the concrete all around Gingy as he crawled along the ground to get away. Waving a gun at a passing SUV, Gingy jacked the car away from an unsuspecting motorist. The bullet wound hurt worse than before, but Gingy got away.

Gingy finally collapsed at the door of his girl friends apartment. Jean-Marie was a nurse, and the only person that Gingy really trusted. Thank God she was home, because Gingy was bleed all over her doorstep.

"Gingy, mon, you're hurt bad," said Jean-Marie.

"Yeah babe," said Gingy, "tell me something I don't know." as he collapsed on her couch. The smell of gingerbread filled the apartment.

"Whatcha been cooking?" asked Gingy.

"Oh you know," said Jean-Marie trying to stop the bleeding, "I was baking some gingerbread men. I know how you love them Gingy."

"Right," said Gingy as he passed out from blood loss.

When Gingy woke later, he was very confused. Sitting up on the counter saw his body lying on the couch with a sheet covering it. Gingy was further horrified when he looked down at his new body. He was about eleven inches tall, and covered with frosting. Three gumdrops decorated his chest like buttons.

In a high squeaky voice, Gingy shouted, "Jean-Marie you twit what have you done to me!"

Jean-Marie quickly came back into the kitchen where Gingy who's spirit now inhabited a gingerbread man.

"Ah Gingy, mon," said Jean-Marie a smile upon her face, "you did know I am a Mambo? Well, you was dying an all. This was the only thing I could think of ta save ya."

"But a gingerbread man?" moaned Gingy.

"I'm afraid that was all I had on hand Gingy. But don't let that get you down. I heard of this dude. His name is Mister Minty. He might be able to get you back into a human body."

"Well, what are we waiting for Jean-Marie." said Gingy, "let go find this mook and make him make me a new body."

Gingy leapted from the table landed on the floor and headed for the door. No one would keep this cookie down.

Personality

Gingy has always been a tough guy. For Gingy it had always been a survival trait. Especially for a gangster in the often violent area of New Jersey. Now that Gingy has found himself in the body of a gingerbread man, nothing has changed. Gingy always goes out of his way to prove how tough he is. He won't let anyone tread on him.

He also has a sarcastic tongue. This is probably what got Gingy shot in the first place. Gingy mouthed off at Fat Tony, and the other gangster took Gingy's reference to Fat Tony's weight the wrong way. As a Gingerbread Man, this too hasn't changed. Gingy can't seem to help himself.

Gingy really didn't want to become a gingerbread man, and Mister Minty has promised Gingy to use his magic to return him to his human form. To date, Mister Minty has yet to be successful. Not that this has stopped Gingy from trying.

"You might think I'm soft and chewy, but this Gingerbread Man is one tough cookie. Forgetaboutit!"

Powers

Gingerbread Man is a tiny animated gingerbread man cookie. His small size makes it difficult for larger foes to hit him. Gingerbread Man is fast, and can run faster that what should be possible for such small legs. Also due to his small size, he can sneak around with the best of them. Those attacks that do hit Gingerbread Man often have little effect on him. It's almost like he is wearing armor.

Gingerbread Man is able to create over a hundred duplicates of himself, that have his same powers, except for the ability to duplicate. Gingerbread Man can command his gingerbread army to attack a foe by climbing up their bodies and forcing themselves down their foes throat chocking them. Gingerbread Man is constantly in contact with his gingerbread army.

Appearance

Gingerbread Man is a gingerbread man cookie. He's about eleven inches tall and about a quarter inch thick. His body is made of gingerbread cookie dough, and has a light brown texture to his entire body. His round head has to dots of white frosting for eyes, along with to line of frosting over his eyes creating eyebrows. His mouth is a circle of red frosting. More frosting on his arms and waist create the appearance that he's wearing a coat. Two purple gumdrops serve a buttons for Gingerbread Man. His back is completely blank. As an animated cookie, Gingerbread Man can move his limbs and head as normal person could.

• 1 month later...

Re: The Candy Striper

Just had to bring this tread back long enough to say that I added Candy Striper to my Champions game last Sunday. She worked perfectly!

A female PC (Sentinel) works as an ambulance driver/EMT in her secret ID. Her partner (Charlie) has had a major crush on Sentinel for months, unaware that she is actually his partner. The female player has had some great role-playing with this, but the character obviously does not want Charlie's attention.

Their ambulance was called to a truck stop to deal with a reported heart attack. When they arrived, they found Candy Striper had Entangled two drivers with licorice whips, but had cut one free because he was having a heart attack. She and Charlie flirted, then she took off with the (stolen) truck while the EMTs were taking care of the stricken man. Now, Charlie is over Sentinel but he's going on and on about Candy Striper. And Sentinel is not happy about this at all! (It must have hit that "I don't want him, but nobody else can have him either!" button for the player, as I don't think her displeasure was strictly roleplaying.)

I'm looking forward to many repeat appearances by Candy over the coming months. I'd rep you, E84, if I hadn't already done so, but at least allow me to say "THANK YOU!"

Here's E.Bunny

ebunny.jpg

That looks almost exactly like Thumper!

A mild mannered scientist by day with 60 INT and 5 STR discovered a super serum. Problem is, the serum works on the principle of conservation of character points, so when he uses it he has 60 STR and 5 INT. When he went looking for a costume, the only costume the shop had available was a giant pink bunny suit. He bought it, and now he fights crime as.... Thumper!

Just had to bring this tread back long enough to say that I added Candy Striper to my Champions game last Sunday. She worked perfectly!

A female PC (Sentinel) works as an ambulance driver/EMT in her secret ID. Her partner (Charlie) has had a major crush on Sentinel for months, unaware that she is actually his partner. The female player has had some great role-playing with this, but the character obviously does not want Charlie's attention.

Their ambulance was called to a truck stop to deal with a reported heart attack. When they arrived, they found Candy Striper had Entangled two drivers with licorice whips, but had cut one free because he was having a heart attack. She and Charlie flirted, then she took off with the (stolen) truck while the EMTs were taking care of the stricken man. Now, Charlie is over Sentinel but he's going on and on about Candy Striper. And Sentinel is not happy about this at all! (It must have hit that "I don't want him, but nobody else can have him either!" button for the player, as I don't think her displeasure was strictly roleplaying.)

I'm looking forward to many repeat appearances by Candy over the coming months. I'd rep you, E84, if I hadn't already done so, but at least allow me to say "THANK YOU!"

Cool! I love it when my characters find a home!