9 REC 0

40 END 0

40 STUN 2 Total Characteristic Cost: 118

Movement:

Running: 6"/10"/24"/40"

Leaping: 5"/10"

Swimming: 2"/4"

Cost Powers END

47 Atomic Shoes: Multipower, 70-point reserve, (70 Active Points); all slots OIF (-1/2)

2u 1) Double Bomb Kick: Hand-to-Hand Attack +7d6 (35 Active Points); Hand-To-Hand Attack (-1/2), OIF (-1/2) 3

2u 2) Howitzer Kick: Hand-to-Hand Attack +4d6, Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4), Double Knockback (+3/4) (40 Active Points); Hand-To-Hand Attack (-1/2), OIF (-1/2) 1

2u 3) Hyper Leap: Superleap 20" (Accurate, Improved Noncombat Movement (x4)) (30 Active Points); OIF (-1/2) 3

1u 4) Improved Running: Running +4" (6"/10" total), Improved Noncombat Movement (x4) (13 Active Points); OIF (-1/2) 1

1u 5) Lands on his Boots: +20 PD (20 Active Points); Only Protects Against Damage From Falls (-1), OIF (-1/2)

3u 6) Shockwave Stomp: Energy Blast 7d6, Area Effect: Radius (+1) (70 Active Points); No Range (-1/2), Only vs Targets on the Ground (-1/2), OIF (-1/2) 7

15 Can Take A Punch: Physical Damage Reduction, Resistant, 50% (30 Active Points); Requires A CON Roll 12- (assumes CON Roll of 12- or 13-; -3/4), Character Must Be Aware Of Attack (-1/4)

15 Can Take A Shot: Energy Damage Reduction, Resistant, 50% (30 Active Points); Requires A CON Roll 12- (assumes CON Roll of 12- or 13-; -3/4), Character Must Be Aware Of Attack (-1/4)

Other Gear

14 1) Armored Costume: Armor (8 PD/8 ED) (24 Active Points); Activation Roll 14- (-1/2), IIF (-1/4)

8 2) Cling Shoes: Clinging (30 STR) (12 Active Points); OIF (-1/2)

Radio Communicator, Advanced

5 1) Communications: High Range Radio Perception (Radio Group) (12 Active Points); OAF (-1), Sense Affected As Sight and Hearing Groups As Well As Radio Group (-1/2)

12 2) Broadcast Tracking: Detect Source Of Radio Transmissions A Large Class Of Things 12- (Radio Group), Discriminatory, Analyze, Increased Arc Of Perception (360 Degrees) (25 Active Points); OAF (-1)

3 3) Onboard Computer: Computer (see Advanced Radio Communicator.hdc file; Total Computer Cost: 30/5 = 6) (6 Active Points); OAF (-1)

5 4) Scrambler Transmission Function: Variable Power Pool, 4pts Base +1 Control Cost Only for One Language at a Time, All Slots OAF (5 Active Points)

Skills

5 +1 with HTH Combat

9 +3 with Kick, Jump Kick, Shockwave Stomp

3 Breakfall 13-

3 Cryptography 12-

3 Demolitions 12-

5 Electronics 13-

5 Inventor 13-

2 KS: The Superhuman World 11-

3 Language: English (Completely Fluent, w/Accent)

0 Language: Swedish (Idiomatic, native accent; Native Language)

3 Mechanics 12-

3 Scientist

1 1) SS: Mathematics 11- (2 Active Points)

1 2) SS: Physics 11- (2 Active Points)

3 Security Systems 12-

3 Systems Operation 12-

3 Weaponsmith 12-

Total Powers & Skill Cost: 190

Total Cost: 308

200+ Disadvantages

10 Distinctive Features: Burly man with boyish face, leiderhozen, and Yiddish accent: Concealable, Noticed and Recognizable, Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses

15 Hunted: Police: 11- (Frequently), As Powerful, NCI, Limited Geographical Area, Harshly Punish

15 Hunted: the Thing: 8- (Occasionally), More Powerful, Harshly Punish

10 Psychological Limitation: Greedy Common, Moderate

15 Psychological Limitation: Overconfidence Very Common, Moderate

15 Psychological Limitation: Thinks he's God's Gift to Women (Very Common, Moderate)

15 Social Limitation: Public Identity Frequently (11-), Major

13 Experience Points

Total Disadvantage Points: 308

Background/History: Goody tried to make it big as a super villain in America. He speaks with a thick Yiddish accent, and is obviously of European (Actually Swedish) descent. His first (and only) recorded act of villainy involved him robbing a bank, unfortunately for Goody, the Thing arrived on the scene. According to some eye witnesses, Goody Two-Shoes surprised the hero and led him on a merry chase but fell when the enraged Thing cut loose. Others say it was a one shot deal with Goody not making it to the parking lot. Having upgraded his boots, Goody joined the White Rabbit's Malevolent Menagerie.

Personality/Motivation: In his one appearance he was an overconfident toughguy.

Since joining with White Rabbit's Gang he's become even moreso. (Overconfident). He's also added "God's Gift to Women" as an occupation.

Quote: Yumpin' Yimminy!

Powers/Tactics: Obviously, this guy is meant to become Frog-Man's Nemesis. Goody's powers all come from his boots which let him run fast, jump high, stomp destructively and Kick Viciously

Beyond that he's a powerful physical specimen and can take a beating.

Campaign Use: A joke villain for my joke heroes. Light-hearted villain who is no killer, but he's a scrapper and likes to throw down, impress the ladies, and steal material goods. He's smart (and has become the team's tinker) and that's about it.

To make Goody Two Shoes a threat give him martial arts (Savate probably) or give him some more gadgets. However, he's a gimmick villain so don't make him too well rounded. His boots should still be the show.

Appearance: Goody is a tall, burly fellow with blond hair, and a boyish face, he kinda looks like the Campbell's soup boy on steroids. He wears a blue shirt with red leiderhozen, white socks and his atomic shoes are silver. He has blond hair and blue eyes.

Re: Goody Two-Shoes (Marvel)

Once upon a time, Chad read an issue of the Thing during Marvel's "Assistant Editor Month"

And when I was scouring the dark recesses of my mind for villains in a light hearted "Great Lakes Avengers" Campaign, I decided to create a supervillain team led by the White Rabbit.

Goody made the Cut.

:)

Anyone complaining about CLOWN should take a look at this character! Goooooofball!!!:thumbup:

And his Secret ID is Sven Gollison from Sweden, so his native language should be swedish:

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/goodyts.htm

Thankyou! I can't beleive they have a page for him! I'll update tonight when I get home from work!

Anyone complaining about CLOWN should take a look at this character! Goooooofball!!!:thumbup:

But he doesn't have the powers designed to humiliate the PCs. They may be annoyed that such a silly person can do damage to them but he isn't making them sing "I'm a Little Teapot".

I know so little about language. :(

All foreigners speak "Foreign". So do Yankees, and all the old folks on Margie's side of the family. Back in England some of them speak Foreign, others speak Ye Oldyene Tyimeys, which is easy, you just randomly insert "Y" and "E" into otherwise respectable American words. G_d spoke American English with a perfect accent exactly like your father, unless your father was a foreigner.

'Yiddish' isn't a nationality. It's a pidgin language derived from Hebrew, German, and whatever other languages were around, and used exclusively by Jews in antisemitic areas (which was almost everywhere in the western world for most of the last two thousand years).

Incidentally, it originated in Ashkenazi, Germany, and spread out from there.

'Yiddish' isn't a nationality. It's a pidgin language derived from Hebrew, German, and whatever other languages were around, and used exclusively by Jews in antisemitic areas (which was almost everywhere in the western world for most of the last two thousand years).

Incidentally, it originated in Ashkenazi, Germany, and spread out from there.

Ya learn sumthin' new every day! Thanks (and repped).

(Actually, not repped. I seem to have been too free with the stuff of late.)

Love the write up, and the character!

However, Yumpin Yimminy isn't Yiddish. For that matter, I don't think Yiddish is a "native" language for anyone under 70 at this point, outside of Hasidic Jews.

EDIT: OK, he's a Swede. Groovy; he can battle Thor. :)

Great character! And now that OddHat has mentioned Thor, I want to ask -- does anyone else remember the usually-forgotten son of Odin Vidar, who will kill the Fenris Wolf at Ragnarok with his magic boots?

Great character! And now that OddHat has mentioned Thor' date=' I want to ask -- does anyone else remember the usually-forgotten son of Odin Vidar, who will kill the Fenris Wolf at Ragnarok with his magic boots?[/quote']

Yup. I was thinking of using him in my WWII campaign.

He's destined to stamp on Fenris lower jaw with one magically tough boot, then use his hands to break Fenris jaw and kill the monster; he's supposed to be about as strong as Thor (though not on Magni's level).

Great character! And now that OddHat has mentioned Thor' date=' I want to ask -- does anyone else remember the usually-forgotten son of Odin Vidar, who will kill the Fenris Wolf at Ragnarok with his magic boots?[/quote']

:confused: When did the Fenris Wolf get magic boots?

I like this guy. A lot. But...how did he end up with the White Rabbit (whom i love)? Don't all of her minions need to be Wonderland inspired?

I was gathering Second Class Marvel Villains.

Her teaming with the Walrus to form the Terrible Two gave me the opening.

I thought of using Marvel UK's "Crazy Gang" as her minions, as they are also Wonderland inspired, but the Queen and White Rabbit would not get along.

The Malevolent Menagerie was originally,White Rabbit (whom I'm working on now), Goody, Kangaroo II (in the armor), the Walrus, and fifth rate Power armor team known as the Grip. But the Grip sucks so bad I decided not to use them. And Kangaroo II is an awful villain..and I already have a Goody who has the same "Leaping/Kicking" schtick.

So...I've come to the conclusion that I'll need to make her other minions from scratch.

Mostly thugs with Gadgets. The ones' she used Mad Hatter and Door Mouse were actors paid to be her minions, that went badly so she's going to try actual criminals.

I'm ignoring her ignoble team up with Arcade.