Justice Squadron: TNG

Corven_Ren

I have decided to go ahead and try the campagin I suggested here.

http://www.herogames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65133.

This thread is the official call for players. I am thinking of a roster of 5-7 characters.

Here is another link to the timeline and also the basic campaign background.

http://www.herogames.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1261617&postcount=1

Campaign Background....For years the Justice Squadron protected the world from superhuman and alien threats...Dr. Doom, Kill Ratio, Dr. Destroyer, the Skrulls. But these major threats eventually began to fade away. Dr. Doom made peace with the world and became one of the world's most beloved rulers. Dr. Destroyer was finally captured and is now in prison. Kill Ratio was last seen flying into space after a intense battle with the Hulk. And no alien has dared attack Earth. So the in 2008 the Squadron decided to disband, and while some minor threats occured, smaller groups of heroes, such as Vigilant & The Forces of Nature were able to take care of these. Now 20 years later a new Dr. Destoyer has emerged, Kill Ratio has returned and there are rumors of an invasion by an unknown alien speices. The Squadron is needed again. You are the child of one of the heroes of old.

Points 450+150 disads. Can be the child of any combination of DC/Marvel hero (heroes) Or even one of my custom heroes mentioned in the time line. If you want to go that route pm me and I will provide a character sheet so you could base powers of of that. I will post a Justice Squadron package later

You will have until my birthday (May 17th) to submit your characters. All I ask is that you read the timeline carfully so you dont make a combination that would not be viable. If you do not see a specifice character you wish to ask about please PM me.

House of M, Civil War did not happen. Inferno, X-Tinction Agenda (minus Cable) and Rise of the Midnight Sons story lines did. Certain villains also do not exist (Apocolypse, Mr. Sinister & Darksied for example) Also there is no mythtlogical pantheons.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Justice Squadron: TNG

Oh I forgot to mention this will be hosted at Hero Central. Also like many of you here I've been messing around with the Hero-Matic heres a couple of pics I did of the late Superman's twin children. Who would be in their early 40's at the begining of the campagin.

Eternals / New Gods count as mythological pantheons or not?

No..I count them more like an alien race like the Inhumans (which are mentioned in the time line. (I know very little about the New Gods so I would have to read up on whoever you make a child of one of them as).

Also' date=' are we stuck with literal children or can w go with the more generic term "heirs."[/quote']

I would prefer children (or grandchildren in the case of some heroes) but if you want to be an heir..that would be fine with a really good back story. If this campaign was not based 20 years in the future... the current Green Arrow is not Oliver Queen's son but an heir to his legacy. (he's actually Hawkeye & Black Widows Son)

Ok Heres the Justice Squadron Package

6 Justice Squadron Communicator: HRRP (Radio Group) (12 Active Points); OAF (-1)

5 Hall of Justice & Hoverjet Donation: Vehicles & Bases

3 Reputation: Justice Squadron Member (A large group) 14-, +1/+1d6

5 Fringe Benefit: International Police Powers

3 Paramedics 11-

3 Systems Operation 11-

2 KS: Justice Squadron Foes 11-

1 TF: Hoverjet

2 KS: International Law 11-

As far as disadvantages go

You must have some form of Code against killing and

5 Social Limitation: Must follow Justice Squadron Rules (Occasionally, Minor)

Active Points 75 (May have one power with 90 points)

Sounds great! The hardest part will be settling on one concept!

Well you do have until May 17th to come up with a concept. Just as I said above please note any pre-mentioned reltionships in the time-line before making you character.

Okay here's my first idea. Really just the son of two DC character, Garth/Aqualad/Tempest and Tula/Aquagirl. I haven't written up the Personality, or history yet (a lot of time will pass by the 17th and who knows what my A.D.D. self will come up with by then).

Ok first submission is in and...while I hate to do this, Checkmate, after all your hard work. Aquaman, Lad, Girl are not in my universe. Please check the time line....if a hero is not listed you wish to base your character upon please ask. My timeline is nowhere complete and I have not worked every one in. However when creating the meshed universe I decided to only have Namor.

No..I count them more like an alien race like the Inhumans (which are mentioned in the time line. (I know very little about the New Gods so I would have to read up on whoever you make a child of one of them as).

OK, having asked that, it becomes moot.

Thinking of Tornado Fist, Great-granddaughter of the Original Red Tornado, Daughter of Cyclone on her DC side, Daughter of Iron Fist on her Marvel side.

OK, having asked that, it becomes moot.

Thinking of Tornado Fist, Great-granddaughter of the Original Red Tornado, Daughter of Cyclone on her DC side, Daughter of Iron Fist on her Marvel side.

Ironfist is someone I was planning on adding to the timeline and even thought there is no JSA I could see working in all the various Red Tornado's (I read Cyclones Wikipedia entry and she was Red tornado for a while to)

Ironfist is someone I was planning on adding to the timeline and even thought there is no JSA I could see working in all the various Red Tornado's (I read Cyclones Wikipedia entry and she was Red tornado for a while to)

Thank you!

Since this thing is taking place 20 years in the future. What technological paradigm is there? I mean do we have skycars...

m400w3.jpg

Do we have personal robots...

sony_aibo_ers_7m3_robot_dog_1.jpg

Do we have Mr. Fusion...

Refueling.jpg

Do we have the holodeck...

Holodeck2.jpg

Do we have a space elevator...

436px-SpaceElevatorAnchor.jpg

Or how about a cure for cancer?

pikovskproj.gif

Ok first submission is in and...while I hate to do this' date=' Checkmate, after all your hard work. Aquaman, Lad, Girl are not in my universe. Please check the time line....if a hero is not listed you wish to base your character upon please ask. My timeline is nowhere complete and I have not worked every one in. However when creating the meshed universe I decided to only have Namor.[/quote']

Bummer, but no biggie. Stats and powers are the easy part, the history, personality is what takes me a long time. I'll keep thinking.

Just to make sure, do I have to have 1 Marvel parent and 1 DC parent, or can they both be from one as long as they fit in the time line?

Bummer, but no biggie. Stats and powers are the easy part, the history, personality is what takes me a long time. I'll keep thinking.

Just to make sure, do I have to have 1 Marvel parent and 1 DC parent, or can they both be from one as long as they fit in the time line?

Parental mixing does not matter. One of each, both Marvel, Both DC, child of one of my custom heroes mentioned in the time line.

I have two ideas at the moment. On is Heather "Montana" Pym. The other is Summer "Plastyque" Storm-Richards. Is there a problem with either of these lineages?

No I have never written anything about andy Pym decendants, however Sue & Reed had two children in the timeline Franklin & Valeria...would Summer be the child of one of these.

No I have never written anything about andy Pym decendants' date=' however Sue & Reed had two children in the timeline Franklin & Valeria...would Summer be the child of one of these.[/quote']

Let's see. In 2028 Franklin would be 32ish and Valeria would be 29ish so unless they started having kids when they were underage, their offspring aren't an option.

Have got any specific plans for Valeria? I could just use the name?