Justice Squadron: TNG

Corven_Ren

Re: Justice Squadron: TNG

I don't know if anybody saw this part of the timeline but...I know someone could work with this.

1999-Learning she is pregnant Wonder Woman, returns to Themyscria to raise her child in private.

You know...maybe I can work with this instead of my other idea. Is there a rule that amazonian women can only have daughters? ;)

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One more note about the rules. I use the language familiarity chart & lieracy is free for all languages. So therefore if you are building the character with Herodesigner please make sure to edit the campaign rules to address that. Therefore Query each of your languages will only cost one point so after the 30 point JS packages the point total for Valeria is 589 points.

I'm starting to wonder if my idea is going to fly. If Spidey is 21 in 2008, He is either going to find love and reproduce real quick, or if I give him 4 years I will be running around as a 16 year old.

I don't know if a 16yr old is going to fly very well in a Justice League type setting. Call for the GM, since I don't want to progress further without input.

I still need to get an answer for this before I continue to make my character. Is that going to be too young, or should I come up with another idea?

Also, You don't reference most of the X-Men specifically. Should we assume that if a character is not named specifically they exist, or should we check on a case by case basis?

For example, Angel nor Iceman have been referenced in the first team up for the x-men, or wolverine or colossus from the second team up. (Just trying to cover my bases in case I need to go back to the driving board.)

1985- The battle of Detroit takes place. Green Arrow, The Flash, Iron Man, Iceman and Angel are among the heroes killed by Dr. Destroyer.

1992- Oswald Cobblepot dies. After Captain America learns that the serum in his blood is killing him, the gorvenment seeks voulanteers among the superhuman comunity for a blood transfusion doner. The X-Man Wolverine voulenteers.

As far as the other members of the X-Men who were on the second team..Yes Colossus, Sunfire & Thunderbird were there and Thunderbird did not die. Even though I did not mention her Rogue also joined the X-Men.

As far as Spidey's heir goes...if it is written carefully I would allow them to be 16 or 17.

Yeah, I fixed it. No point in reposting the character until I re-balance the Disads, though.

Other than that, all the stretchy weirdness makes sense to you?

Yeah..I've personally have never built a pure stretcher. I have a fiew characters who have it for certain things. (To simualte a webbing grab line for example.)

Also there is no mythtlogical pantheons.

How does this work in relation to Wonder Woman mythos? Or are the Greek gods not considered "mythological" in terms of this world?

Her home island is not soley inhabited by women in my Universe they are just the dominant sex. The women possess supehuman abilities while the men are just normals whit long life spans. I did this because I wanted to include the Amazons. There is still all the mythologies that there are in our world, they just do not actually exist the way they do in the DC & Marvel universes.

Hi...

Looks interesting.

I would prefer children (or grandchildren in the case of some heroes) but if you want to be an heir... that would be fine with a really good back story.
Do characters have to be kids, grandkids or heirs of characters mentioned in timeline? Or are others available? I'm thinking of maybe:

Martian Manhunter.

SuperSkrull or some kind of equivalent.

A Kree or Skrull hiding out on Earth for some reason?

Are Kryptonians or half-Kryptonians allowed other than Superboy and Supergirl? Are they all susceptible to Kryptonite? Kell El (in Legion of Super Heroes) was immune to Kryptonite damage.

Are VPPs allowed?

Thanks!

Hi...

Looks interesting.

Do characters have to be kids, grandkids or heirs of characters mentioned in timeline? Or are others available? I'm thinking of maybe:

Martian Manhunter.

SuperSkrull or some kind of equivalent.

A Kree or Skrull hiding out on Earth for some reason?

Are Kryptonians or half-Kryptonians allowed other than Superboy and Supergirl? Are they all susceptible to Kryptonite? Kell El (in Legion of Super Heroes) was immune to Kryptonite damage.

Are VPPs allowed?

Thanks!

As I said I would prefer them to be related to heroes of the past, whether a decendant or an heir. I never really cared for Martian Manhunter so that is why I had not worked him in. As far as Kryptonians go....I have never connected any other Kryptonians to Earth in the time line but I have been planning on working in Power Girl. Half-Kryptonians are susceptible to Kryptonite..however they take less damage from it, they are also not quite as strong as a full Kryptonian either. (Basically say if Superman had a 125 STR his children would be around 75-80). By the time the campaign actually starts Superboy & Girl are going to be in their early 40's and going by Superman and Superwoman. As far as VPP are concerned it is something I have never really understood completely, but I would allow it. But bottom line is build what you want and submit it, but if it's a decendant/heir of someone who is not on the timeline please ask if they exist first.

Are they all susceptible to Kryptonite? Kell El (in Legion of Super Heroes) was immune to Kryptonite damage.

Just for the record the reason Kell El wasn't affected by Kryptonite was that he wasn't really Kryptonian. They used Kryptonian DNA, but they genetically engineered him to NOT be affected by it. Superboy (one with the Tactile Telekinesis) wasn't affected by it either, but he was just a clone too.

As far as I know, all Kryptionans that were born from actual Krytonians (instead of clones) are affected by Kryptonite.