Justice Squadron: TNG

Corven_Ren

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Justice Squadron: TNG

I don't know if anybody saw this part of the timeline but...I know someone could work with this.

1999-Learning she is pregnant Wonder Woman, returns to Themyscria to raise her child in private.

I saw that when I first read the timeline, and did think about it; but I just had to do a "Gambit" character. :)

I think there are two of us then. ;):D

One of my favourite Gambit moments is when they split into the Gold & Blue teams years ago. And both teams were training together, trying to get to Prof. X. He managed to get there and after being knocked on his but when kisssing a robot Jean Grey (thinking it was the real one) he managed to crack a joke.

Remy was so much better before they decided to make him a villain working for Sinister. Luckily, I stopped read comics shortly after they dumped him in Antarctica, so I didn't have to suffer through what came later.

I think I'll have to dig out my back issues and reread them, to refresh my memories of the character.

Remy was so much better before they decided to make him a villain working for Sinister. Luckily, I stopped read comics shortly after they dumped him in Antarctica, so I didn't have to suffer through what came later.

I think I'll have to dig out my back issues and reread them, to refresh my memories of the character.

I'm glad I stopped collecting when I did as well (which was shortly after X-Cutioners song). They have changed many of my favourites around to much since then.

Back on the game topic...

Does anyone else here have problems with writing a background? I can create a character easy enough, and never really had problems with making a power or coming up with good ideas for characters, but for the life of me I get total writers block when I try to do a background.

It's like I turn into a 5 year old just learning to write.

Does anyone else here have problems with writing a background? I can create a character easy enough, and never really had problems with making a power or coming up with good ideas for characters, but for the life of me I get total writers block when I try to do a background.

Well Querysphinx is the only one who has turned in an officail submission. It is here...http://www.herogames.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1594653&postcount=40

mayhap that can inspire the muse.

Well Querysphinx is the only one who has turned in an officail submission. It is here...http://www.herogames.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1594653&postcount=40

mayhap that can inspire the muse.

First person....that might be easier than doing third person. Maybe I will give that a shot.

I'm having a bit of trouble getting a feel for who the character is. How much "Gambit-ness" or "Rogue-ness" should he have. Or really none. I'm just not sure.

Also, trying to fit him into someone else's world (or mind, as it were). My last new character's b/g basically created a lot of the story and situations that our group has been in. That makes it much easier.

Oh well, back to the storyboard.

I'm starting to wonder if my idea is going to fly. If Spidey is 21 in 2008, He is either going to find love and reproduce real quick, or if I give him 4 years I will be running around as a 16 year old.

I don't know if a 16yr old is going to fly very well in a Justice League type setting. Call for the GM, since I don't want to progress further without input.

Also, trying to fit him into someone else's world (or mind, as it were). My last new character's b/g basically created a lot of the story and situations that our group has been in. That makes it much easier.

Yeah. I'm having the same problem.