Justice Squadron: TNG

Corven_Ren

Re: Justice Squadron: TNG

Let's see. In 2028 Franklin would be 32ish and Valeria would be 29ish so unless they started having kids when they were underage, their offspring aren't an option.

Have got any specific plans for Valeria? I could just use the name?

No specific plans..so you can just use the name

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a few heroes that I know are not on the time line who do exist.

Hawkman & Hawkgirl (The ones from Thanagar)

Power Man

Spider Woman (Jessica Drew)

Morbius

Quicksilver

Scarlett Witch

Wonder Man

Ms. Marvel (Carol Danvers)

(no Log-Man no Elongatedman)

This is Query' date=' and how should I know? ;) [/quote'] :slap:

If you're planning on doing a stretcher, I'll just drop my idea of doing Valeria "Plastique" Richards.

Actually not planning a stretcher. I'm trying to think of good parental relationship potential, and they're a good start. I don't want another stretcher at this point, though. My plan is still evolving. Probably intangibility... :think:

Sorry' date=' just want to be clear: do you mean EM doesn't exist, or that he exists but you have nothing definite yet?[/quote']

I have not worked him in or even thought about him. As I have said my DC-fu is very weak. Mostly from what I have read from wikipedia. I may work him in in the future I just do not know. As I have said my time line is always a work in progress.

Just a few heroes that I know are not on the time line who do exist.

Hawkman & Hawkgirl (The ones from Thanagar)

Power Man

Spider Woman (Jessica Drew)

Morbius

Quicksilver

Scarlett Witch

Wonder Man

Ms. Marvel (Carol Danvers)

(no Log-Man noe Elongatedman)

Just wanted to say that Wildcard is probably going to have Ms. Marvel's STR, Flight and defenses from his mom, Rogue (the powers she acquired permanently.) Didn't want to double-up on shticks. :)

Just wanted to say that Wildcard is probably going to have Ms. Marvel's STR' date=' Flight and defenses from his mom, Rogue (the powers she acquired permanently.) Didn't want to double-up on shticks. :)[/quote']

No Prob aylwin do your thing.

I'm interested in making a character for this. I notice that Peter Parker is mentioned on the time line, but no mention of any marriage to Mary Jane (or other person). Would it be acceptable to base a character of his potential offspring?

I'm interested in making a character for this. I notice that Peter Parker is mentioned on the time line' date=' but no mention of any marriage to Mary Jane (or other person). Would it be acceptable to base a character of his potential offspring?[/quote']

Yes Spidey is only 21 as of 2008. I have not worked his love life into the time line yet..so you hook him up with whomever you want...be it Mary Jane, Felicia Hardey, Gwen Stacey, or even a DC Heroine..it does not matter.

what a bout a character based on the genetic information from Forge and Illyana Rasputin?

Could be doable...have a good backstory as how the genetic material was obtained....Forge died in 1998 at the hands of Doomsday...I have yet to work Illyana in but she does exist.

the character would construct by Sinister or evil Beast(age of apocolypse)that got away

maybe raised by Indiana Jones,Lady Lora Croft or sombody that was good with anchient artifacts

Could be doable...have a good backstory as how the genetic material was obtained....Forge died in 1998 at the hands of Doomsday...I have yet to work Illyana in but she does exist.

the character would construct by Sinister or evil Beast(age of apocolypse)that got away

maybe raised by Indiana Jones,Lady Lora Croft or sombody that was good with anchient artifacts

Mr. Sinister does not exist nor does Dark Beast....However if you want you could say it was done by Dr. Destroyer, Prof. Muerte, or Mr. Psycho.

I'm also thinking of a gravity based mutant that is horror themed

but this 1 would be a new face

father was a Lituainian/USSR submarine captain who defected to the USA with a modified Typhoon class boomer and might have had some radiation exposure