Answers & Questions

Klytus

Re: Answers & Questions

Q: What headline told you, you needed a new editorial staff?

A: I know I haven't been around, but things happen.

Q: Gee Great timing Superman ! Turning up after the volcano blows up, San Andreas goes bonkers, the nuclear plants blow up and California falls into the sea. What have you fot to say for yourself ?

A: Terrorist activities

Q: Gee Great timing Superman ! Turning up after the volcano blows up, San Andreas goes bonkers, the nuclear plants blow up and California falls into the sea. What have you fot to say for yourself ?

A: Terrorist activities

Q: How do you classify most Rap?

A: Gods of daylight, hear my prayer!

Q: What line in the script alerted fans that maybe the Studio execs had hired someone who did not understand the concept of Vampires ?

A: Technically and biologically

Q: In what ways do you consider yourself even remotely human?

A: You don't need it, I don't want it.

Q: You're ordering me at gunpoint to burn my wallet?

A: I didn't think the recipe for chocolate cake was supposed to include arsenic, but I guess thats the nouvelle cuisine for you.

Q: You do know that cookbook was written for Sirians, don't you?

A: I have a chance to live!

Q: Who should we get to write the Disney version of the anime Legend of the Overfiend ?

A: Cold ... I'm cold

Q: greetings, final member of homo sapiens. you have been released from ten million years in cryogenic suspension. how do you feel?

A: That's the trouble with cloned species. You've seen one Sontaran, you've seen them all.

Q: greetings, final member of homo sapiens. you have been released from ten million years in cryogenic suspension. how do you feel?

A: That's the trouble with cloned species. You've seen one Sontaran, you've seen them all.

Q: Doesn't this month's employee of the month look remarkably like last month's and the month's before that ?

A: I'm going to get you out of there

Q: Doesn't this month's employee of the month look remarkably like last month's and the month's before that ?

A: I'm going to get you out of there

Q: What were the last words of the Animal Liberatonist as he struggled with the lock on Death Tribble's cage?

A: I have confounded it!

Q: What were the last words of the Animal Liberatonist as he struggled with the lock on Death Tribble's cage?

A: I have confounded it!

Q: What was the triumphant cry from the man who asked the magic 8-ball 'Who bought the bop in the bop-do-wop-do-wop, who put the ram in the ram-alam-a-ding-dong ?' ?

A: The Federal Emergency Management Agency

Q: What was the triumphant cry from the man who asked the magic 8-ball 'Who bought the bop in the bop-do-wop-do-wop, who put the ram in the ram-alam-a-ding-dong ?' ?

A: The Federal Emergency Management Agency

Q: What's the worst joke ever told about the US bureaucracy?

A: Radio controlled assmaster.