Nazi Flying Saucers

shadowcat1313

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Nazi Flying Saucers

I'd like to think so' date=' but I'm afraid in all too many cases sheer lust for power is all that was needed to become a mass murderer.[/quote']

I would disagree; someone doesn't necessarily need to kill by the thousands and millions to seize power, nor keep it. It is paranoia that leads someone to do that, believing it necessary to keep power.

Though you are right that lust of power can give the impetus to that paranoia. In fact, I'd say lust for power is almost always what gives impetus to the paranoia.

Going back to what someone already said about Operation High Jump --

In my version of ther Champs Universe, it was actually a big battle between several Golden Age heroes and the US military versus the Antarctic Space Nazis and their monster-riding pals from the Hollow Earth.

But of course ! Is "Subterannean Worlds" readily available ? I eventually got a copy, but it took some doing !

But of course ! Is "Subterannean Worlds" readily available ? I eventually got a copy' date=' but it took some doing ![/quote']

So far as I know sites like Amazon are your best bet right now.

I just had an idea: the Nazi flying saucers are swastika shaped and spin as they fly. Cool visual! :eg:

Which Marvel Comics already did. Check out the first Essential Marvel Two-in-One for more: The Thing travels back in time to WW2 and fights giant flying swastikas, controlled by a brain in a jug no less, as they rampage through Manhattan!

Which Marvel Comics already did. Check out the first Essential Marvel Two-in-One for more: The Thing travels back in time to WW2 and fights giant flying swastikas' date=' controlled by a brain in a jug no less, as they rampage through Manhattan![/quote']

GMTA! :rofl:

Check out the first Essential Marvel Two-in-One for more: The Thing travels back in time to WW2 and fights giant flying swastikas' date=' controlled by a brain in a jug no less, as they rampage through Manhattan![/quote']

You know, in Hollywood, that would be known as "High Concept" and Lucas or Spielberg would have already bankrolled it.

As for the idea of Nazai Flying Saucers... Of course they existed! Saying they didn't exist is like saying that there were no Nazi Zombies! And everybody who posts here KNOWS that Nazi Zombies existed and probabley still exist. Why, only last Thursday...

(Nurse! More Medication please!)

And saying there's no Nazi Zombies is like saying there's no Jungle Princess of a Lost World, hidden in the Amazon/Congo/Borneo Jungle!

Mmmmmmm..... Jungle Princesses.

Oh, there ARE Jungle Princesses, but sadly, they're all sentient gorillas. They look it too.

How do I know? Don't ask. :idjit::weep:

*mutters* That's the last time I ever buy a map from two guys named Hope and Crosby...

Oh, there ARE Jungle Princesses, but sadly, they're all sentient gorillas. They look it too.

How do I know? Don't ask. :idjit::weep:

*mutters* That's the last time I ever buy a map from two guys named Hope and Crosby...

Somebody give this guy some "Road to" rep. I'd do it but I have to spread some.

Back at the two fisted adventures. Given that Hope was the niave good guy and Crosby was an evil, evil man (go on, see the films, you'll have to agree with me here), I'm wondering why Hollywood hasn't resurrected thier oh-so winning formula?

I mean, Nazi flying saucers and a duo doing Hope and Crosby? Got to be a winner.

Here's another:

me-109FlyingDisc.png

The BF-109 Fliegendiskette was designed to test an experimental "schwebenvorrichtung" (levitation device or L-motor) concealed within the disc-shaped "wing". While the Mercedes-Benz DB-605 motor did, in fact, drive the propeller, a second generator behind the pilot generated electricity for the levitation motor. The thrust of the L-Motor was not restricted to the vertical axis, but could be electrically steered through a full 360° to provide very fine control of direction attitude, and altitude.

Performance figures are unknown but Nazi scientists claimed the device would have been capable of supersonic speeds had they time to improve the design. If this technology has been duplicated since the fall of the Reich, it is undoubtedly a closely-guarded secret.

"Flying saucers" (especially Nazi ones) and "Tesla Technology" seem to be two of the ongoing obsessions at "Adventures Unlimited Press". If one can afford them, some of their books may be worth a look. (Note. I will probably order some of their books after christmas, but the high postal fees are a problem. I looked through their catalogue and picked out several books, but the postal fees ! Ouch !):eek:

One of the problems with Adventures Unlimited is that the real and true stuff about Tesla and his work gets mixed up with the... lets be polite and call them total nutters... theories on aliens and government coverups and deliberate withholding of blah, blah, blah.

As an Electrical Engineer I'd willingly worship Tesla. The mind of a giant with enough neurosis to fill a large bath tub.

You know, in Hollywood, that would be known as "High Concept" and Lucas or Spielberg would have already bankrolled it.

As for the idea of Nazai Flying Saucers... Of course they existed! Saying they didn't exist is like saying that there were no Nazi Zombies! And everybody who posts here KNOWS that Nazi Zombies existed and probabley still exist. Why, only last Thursday...

(Nurse! More Medication please!)

Sorry I have to, I just have to ani_29743_1.jpg

Movie Trailer