Old School: Enemies III

Wakshaani

Hey gang, Wak here, trying to remember an obscure bit from Enemies III. Yeah, Enemies III from, like, third edition.

Oy.

Near teh end of teh book was a team that I don't think anyone ever used, featuring Guassian, Sergeant Supreme (Of the OIF chest tatoo!), and two peopole that I can't recall.

Does anyone know who these two were and what the team was called?

My OCD's decided to flare up and kick me in the teeth if I can't figure it out.

I'd be ever so much obliged!

Re: Old School: Enemies III

Hey gang, Wak here, trying to remember an obscure bit from Enemies III. Yeah, Enemies III from, like, third edition.

Oy.

Near teh end of teh book was a team that I don't think anyone ever used, featuring Guassian, Sergeant Supreme (Of the OIF chest tatoo!), and two peopole that I can't recall.

Does anyone know who these two were and what the team was called?

My OCD's decided to flare up and kick me in the teeth if I can't figure it out.

I'd be ever so much obliged!

The team was: The Corrupters of All.

The leader was Cryotron, with ice powers, naturally.

The other one was Bruiser, a pretty average brick with a PD drain.

They had an interesting backstory, and could rule with an inspired GM. I personally never got inspired enough, and, of course, if I did, I'd rewrite at least some of their background, and probably their character sheets, but hey, ya know?

Re: Old School: Enemies III

Guassian? Sounds magnetic.

Yes. Gaussian (the correct spelling) had magnetic powers, plus martial arts, and reasonable defences.

Sergeant Supreme had lightning powers, and a 7 speed, although a mediocre DEX. His forcefield gave him pretty serious defences too. Actually, looking at the book, his defences were in a totally bogus multipower that I would never, ever, allow.

None of these characters had any noncombat skills worth the name. They were 3rd edition characters, after all.