Adventures Into Darkness Is On Sale Now!

Darren Watts

Re: Adventures Into Darkness Is On Sale Now!

Hey guys! Adventures Into Darkness' date=' by Ken Hite with a little help from yours truly, is now on sale in the e-store as a PDF for $11.95! Please don't miss this outstanding alternate-history Golden Age setting, the world of superhero comics as created by H. P. Lovecraft. Give it a try- you won't be disappointed! dw[/quote']

Sweet! Can I get a link?

looks good.

One question. How does one get a HERO supplement published?

That is a fairly big question that needs some paring down. Is one a publisher onesself looking to get a license? Or is one considering self-publishing but hasn't started yet? Is one trying to submit something to us? These are very different circumstances... dw

That is a fairly big question that needs some paring down. Is one a publisher onesself looking to get a license? Or is one considering self-publishing but hasn't started yet? Is one trying to submit something to us? These are very different circumstances... dw

Well I would like to sumbit something to you guys. Amongst other ideas, one I wanted was a remake of The Ultimate Mentalist

Well I would like to sumbit something to you guys. Amongst other ideas' date=' one I wanted was a remake of The Ultimate Mentalist[/quote']

OK, well, our schedule right now is full through 2009 and filling for 2010. You can always submit proposals, no more than a page or so, to myself or Steve. As for Ultimate Mentalist, that book is only two years old; why do you think it needs a remake? dw

OK' date=' well, our schedule right now is full through 2009 and filling for 2010. You can always submit proposals, no more than a page or so, to myself or Steve. As for Ultimate Mentalist, that book is only two years old; why do you think it needs a remake? dw[/quote']

Ah I did not know it was 2 years old. I just had some ideas hear and there that would be interesting. I've got other ideas either way.

So a letter sent to you and Steve.

• 2 weeks later...

With luck (and that's a lot of luck at this point) I'll have been able to read it by next week or so. I have to finish editing my review of Atlantean Age, I owe Mr. Mattingly a review as well and I'm in the middle of Monster Island right now. But my reviews lately have been going glacially slow. . .

From what I've skimmed - it's the first, IMO, decent take on the Mythos in gaming ever. I'm an overly harsh critic of Lovercraft-converted-to-RPG though. And it has Sanity Rules in it, for those that want them, written by Steve.