Super-accurate with ranged attacks

Split Decision

Re: Super-accurate with ranged attacks

moving shot is officialy errataed out of existance...

Damn! I never noticed that one either. I love that Maneuver :(

Oh well, Triggered Movement Power, here I come ;)

As for modeling Bullseye himself, I think you might be missing some key trick shots. He's blinded people before (temporarily and permanently - Flash and also a Major Transform if you're not using the gritter optional rules), pinned people to walls (low dice Entangle), jammed guns (possibly a Suppress or Dispel), induced varying degrees of weakness/paralysis by targeting pressure points (assorted Drains and a rather high AP Entangle) and probably dozens of other things I'm forgetting at the moment.

Damn! I never noticed that one either. I love that Maneuver :(

Oh well, Triggered Movement Power, here I come ;)

As for modeling Bullseye himself, I think you might be missing some key trick shots. He's blinded people before (temporarily and permanently - Flash and also a Major Transform if you're not using the gritter optional rules), pinned people to walls (low dice Entangle), jammed guns (possibly a Suppress or Dispel), induced varying degrees of weakness/paralysis by targeting pressure points (assorted Drains and a rather high AP Entangle) and probably dozens of other things I'm forgetting at the moment.

buy x2 your movement with No NCM...works great on running if you are not a speed based character

As for modeling Bullseye himself' date=' I think you might be missing some key trick shots...jammed guns (possibly a Suppress or Dispel)[/quote']

Oddly enough, I would do this as a 10 pt. Transform, Unjammed to Jammed; it's going to be swift, effective, and 'unjamming' the weapon becomes a special effect of clearing out the object in question (hence the 10 pts.). Were you to go over that, you could, but 'jamming' to me says 'transform' in many cases; Suppress he has to pay for, and Drain means the weapon heals itself.

I rarely say "transform is the solution," but I would stand behind it in this case.

As I understand it:

Steve decided that the FMove element should not be part of the ranged martial arts (Without UMA: FMove allows for a character to move their full movement and attack, such as with move by's or move throughs). Probably having to do with the fact that ranged attacks already provide some protection from melee types.

This move used FMove, so it was removed. Personaly I have used it and have not had a major problem.

As I understand it:

Steve decided that the FMove element should not be part of the ranged martial arts (Without UMA: FMove allows for a character to move their full movement and attack, such as with move by's or move throughs). Probably having to do with the fact that ranged attacks already provide some protection from melee types.

This move used FMove, so it was removed. Personaly I have used it and have not had a major problem.

It does the same thing as Combat Running - that is' date=' +X" Running, Only to make half-moves in combat (-1) - for a [i']lot[/i] less points.

Thanks, that helps.