Stun Maximum

Tech

Now, I haven't gone through every single book around but off-hand, I cannot think of any Herogames villains with triple-digit Stun. I'm curious why. I see Damage Reduction thrown in instead of increased Stun. Of course, DR makes it harder to be stunned but not every villain should be resistant to being Stunned.

Does anyone have any villains with triple Stun? I won't be surprised if you say a mega-villain but howabout non mega-villains?

Also, I don't recall seeing any villains with the usual 10d6 attacks, 5-6 speed but with high Stun.

Just thinking aloud. Comments?

Re: Stun Maximum

Recently I put the Defenders from Metahumans Rising up against a baddie by the name of Detritus. A kind of cruel joke monster from someone who can manipulate genetics and biology at a master level. Detritus was an amalgamation of several solders from the group it's creator had been working for. Spliced together and infused with a massive dose of a radioactive chemical. As they where still flesh and bone I didn't think is was right to give it Damage Reduction, although it did have a fair amount of PD and ED. It did however have a base Stun of 108. However, a few well placed Find Weakness attacks and a few Armor Piercing hits and Detritus was forced to flee. Although it was eventually captured before bringing the Arlington Police Central Office down on top of the team.

Champions News Of The World:

-Varak The World Ravager (103 STUN)

Monster Island:

-Mega-Terak (100 STUN)

-Teleiosaurus (100 STUN)

-Zorgatha (120 STUN)

Conquerors, Killers, And Crooks:

-Dr. Destroyer (100 STUN) [see also: Book Of The Destroyer, several variants have more STUN than this]

-Grond (100 STUN)

The Mystic World:

-The Dragon Incarnate (110 STUN)

-The Tree Throne (100 STUN)

DEMON: Servants Of Darkness:

-The Left Hand (100 STUN) [both forms]

Arcane Adversaries:

-Vulshoth (100 STUN)

Champions Worldwide:

-Eclipsar (120 STUN)

-Lin Chun The Destroyer (100 STUN)

Evil Unleashed:

-Piledriver (100 STUN)

That's 13 heavy hitters with 100+ Stun. I don't think I missed any, but I might have.

There are also a significant number that fall into the 75-99 Range.

I'll have to finish my longer abandoned Stat Chart to see where they fall in comparison with Speed, etc. . .

Didn't look in GC due to it not being part of the "modern CU" ... but since you asked:

Galatci Champions:

- Rampart (100 STUN) - technically a Hero.

- Mechanon 3000 (260 STUN)

- Mechanon 3000 Avatar (100 STUN)

- Fracas (120 STUN)

- Supernova (105 STUN)

Tack on 5 More written villains in the Champions Line that cranks to 100+ Stun.

If you want to move onto other lines, there are a few more Published Characters that have more than 100 Stun (The Book Of Dragons: Snow-Spire Golem has 500 Stun).

Didn't look in GC due to it not being part of the "modern CU" ... but since you asked:

Galatci Champions:

- Fracas (120 STUN)

- Supernova (105 STUN)

Thanks! :) True, it isn't the "modern CU", I was just curious. I knew there were some heavy hitters in GC.

If you want to move onto other lines, there are a few more Published Characters that have more than 100 Stun (The Book Of Dragons: Snow-Spire Golem has 500 Stun).

Almost twice the STUN of Mech3000? :nonp:

Champions News Of The World:

-Varak The World Ravager (103 STUN)

Monster Island:

-Mega-Terak (100 STUN)

-Teleiosaurus (100 STUN)

-Zorgatha (120 STUN)

Etc

That's 13 heavy hitters with 100+ Stun. I don't think I missed any, but I might have.

There are also a significant number that fall into the 75-99 Range.

I'll have to finish my longer abandoned Stat Chart to see where they fall in comparison with Speed, etc. . .

Whereas I'm glad to see these, these cases are the heavy hitters so I'm not surprised. Many many of them are in books I don't have so I couldn't know of them but thanks for letting me know.

Galatci Champions:

- Fracas (120 STUN)

- Supernova (105 STUN)

And this is why I want to have your babies. Looks and Brains too.

:Back off Hermit he's mine: :idjit:

Even so... isn't Mechanon 3000 essentially the Champions version of Megatron from Transformers: The Movie? I wouldn't think a mountain-sized golem would trump a small planet...

You mean Unicron, which is the small planet-sized transformer.