Quick Question

Phoenix

Re: Quick Question

Phoenix,

Please don't take this the wrong way, because I truly intend it as good natured ribbing, but I got a laugh out of the title of your thread.

:)

"Quick Question"

Wouldn't it have been a lot quicker to title the thread:

"What book is the Harbinger of Justice in?"

That way, if anyone scanning through thread titles knew the answer, they would just post it right then.

I've probably done the same thing myself from time to time, it just struck me as funny.

On a slightly more serious note, I have had times when I got frustrated trying to find "that really cool thread I was reading last week about the guy who was on his way home and fought off a group of muggers" and after searching for an hour or so I realize the title of the thread was

"Last Night . . ."

I guess it is a tribute to the quality of this board that we often have so many good threads going that it can be hard to keep track of them all, but choosing a good title can help people find your thread if they want to read it later.

KA.

You know that is what title I started out as, just sounded too long. Oh well.

The fact that I got the answer 6 posts ago and the thread keep going is some what intertaining to me.:)

Oh as for the taking things the wrong way :nya: if your going to "rib" me you had better use BBQ.:D

Years ago I was involved in an epic-scale mini-campaign in which several of us played published "uber" hero characters from the 4E Champions Universe, forming an ad hoc "world's greatest hero team" to stop a combined dimensional and alien invasion of the Earth. Harbinger was part of that group, along with IIRC Nuada of the Silver Hand, Vincent Dimitrios, Captain Australia, Peacekeeper, the Jade Tiger, and Mind Titan. The guy running Harbie role-played him close to Rorshach's persona, which was annoying and frustrating to the PCs but a lot of fun for us players. :D

Ill be a dissenting opinion in saying that I think Harbinger is too uber for my tastes. He's just entirely out of line with the rest of the setting' date=' IMO.[/quote']

WAY TO UBBER...Sometimes I feel that he is even more uber than Bats in the Morrison JL issues...

• 2 weeks later...

Ill be a dissenting opinion in saying that I think Harbinger is too uber for my tastes. He's just entirely out of line with the rest of the setting' date=' IMO.[/quote']

Lo, fear the Harbinger of Munchkins!

In the 4E rules there were archetypes for problem players. Pro From Dover comes to mind. "I can do anything you can do better...."