Narf's Supers Stuff

Narf the Mouse

Re: Narf's Supers Stuff

Ok, in order - Go to the main Hero Games website, click on 'Hero Designer' (You need a current subscription), click on 'Characters'. At the bottom of the page, you'll see 'Upload a Character' or somesuch.

When you upload a character, it'll assign an ID.

[ hd = ID#]Text[/ h d ]

Without spaces.

Entirely book-legal, unlimited power...Good luck finding a GM who'll allow it! :D

30 Succor 2d6 (standard effect: 6 points), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Persistent (+1/2), Continuous (+1), [four powers] simultaneously (STR, DEX, CON, BODY; +1), Delayed Return Rate (points return at the rate of 5 per Month; +2) (60 Active Points); Always On (-1/2), Self Only (-1/2)

Entirely book-legal, unlimited power...

30 Succor 2d6 (standard effect: 6 points), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Persistent (+1/2), Continuous (+1), [four powers] simultaneously (STR, DEX, CON, BODY; +1), Delayed Return Rate (points return at the rate of 5 per Month; +2) (60 Active Points); Always On (-1/2), Self Only (-1/2)

Good luck finding a GM who'll allow it! :D

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but you made a small mistake and you are also setting yourself up for a big fall.

1. Succor does not use the Delay Return Rate advantage as you placed on your power. The character points stay on the character for as long as you pay the endurance, which is not an issue, since you have it at 0 END Cost, which brings me to...
  2. Succor, when purchased with 0 END Cost, as you did in your example, must have a common means of turning it off.

Good Luck with that.

For a long time, creating supers characters was a mental block for me; I almost always ended up creating either a 'super-powered' fantasy or sci-fi character and my few 'supers' were kinda lame. I think, however, I've managed to beat that block and decided to put the result up here.

You forgot the Mafia Contacts and the Rep: Union Goon