FoxBat's Evil New Plan

Naanomi

Re: FoxBat's Evil New Plan

"Don't forget to read your comic books, kids, no matter what the Legion of Decency may say. And watch plenty of cartoons on TV, too! They're not bad for you- in fact, if you read enough of them, you might turn out smart enough to join Foxbatbot and his Foxbatmecha Corps! And eat your Foxbat Frosted ChocoBombs - part of a complete breakfast!"

"...And - Cut! Good job, boss!"

"Once my crusade to get children addicted to my yummy, sweet cereal, and seeing me in action in the comics and on TV, kids will see there's absolutely nothing wrong with me. I'll be able to eat all the ice cream I want, and Natalie Portman will be mine. And then there will be nothing, nothing to prevent me from taking over the world! Bwahahahahaha!"

BOOM!

"Foxbatminion Teddy! What was that bang?!"

"It was more of a boom, Boss. Part of the ceiling has been torn out of our Abandoned Warehouse At The Edge of Town * It looks like Mechanon, and he sure doesn't look happy."

"I sure hope Mechanon isn't upset about those I components from his robotic minions I reverse-engineered..."

WHAM!

"...OK, Foxbatminion Skippy, what was that boom?.... er, Skip?"

"It was more of a 'Wham!'. This isn't Skippy. This is DEUCE of the World Watchers. We are immediately cancelling your programme."

"Fox-Rats. But this is only my first episode! Well, I'll just have to introduce you to my very special guest - Mechanon!"

*Abandoned Warehouse At The Edge of Town is a trademark of Joker, Inc.

Re: FoxBat's Evil New Plan

preCisely!

This is a very special dwarf.

It is extremely rare for a star to have just the right mass to stop fusing at carbon.

As can be seen on my elemental fusion-fission energy chart...

binding_energy.jpg

C fuses around the same energy levels of N and O.

Where there's carbon, there's oxygen and nitrogen.

The building blocks of life.

But every kid knows, those essential atoms are fortified by iron

so A Mecha is just what that dead star needs!

Just like you are fortified by eating Mech-O cereal every morning!