thruxus

I tried searching the Forums, and such, with no avail. An Avatar Hero game recently popped up on RPOL.net, and got me thinking. It would be nice to make a Fan Created Sourcebook, for the setting. Does anyone know if this has already been done? or if you have it on your "to do" lists. We are having tons of ideas float between the players. Putting them down, would be cool.

EDIT: After posting this message, the Similar threads are popped up with a few places, I guess the Search did not want to tell me about. Sorry if I started something I shouldn't have.

• 2 months later...

Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender

A) Hey' date=' what are persons born [b']without[/b] the gift of bending called?

Is there a term or nickname for such a pariah?

B) Check this out: D20 Stats

They aren't pariahs at all. That's like asking "is there some derogatory term for those few people in Asia that aren't black belt martial arts masters?" In fact, in the show it is shown repeatedly that well trained warriors can be a match for all but the most powerful benders (masters).

To the OP, there is an Avatar: the last airbender game currently running on HeroCentral. You might want to check it out. I don't remember the name off hand, sorry. It is, however, set 3 years after the series, so major spoiler warning if you haven't seen the entire series and plan to watch it at some point.

• 2 months later...

POLL QUESTION:

Basically, airbenders can blast wind. Water-benders can splash water.

Fire-benders make flame, and earth benders hurl rocks.

So, in that universe, if I said to you that someone had invented "Death-Bending"

What would you think the practitioner of that new art was doing?

POLL QUESTION:

Basically, airbenders can blast wind. Water-benders can splash water.

Fire-benders make flame, and earth benders hurl rocks.

So, in that universe, if I said to you that someone had invented "Death-Bending"

What would you think the practitioner of that new art was doing?

azombie master?