Fantasy Hero Preorder Available

Fantasy Hero is available as a preorder in the Hero Store

Fantasy Hero 6th Edition

Book: $44.99

PDF: $33.74

Bundle: $59.09

978-1-58366-129-1

DOJHERO1200

Daring swordsmen, wise wizards, noble knights, deadly dragons, and mythic kingdoms — all these, and more, are part of the wondrous worlds of Fantasy. Fantasy Hero discusses and describes the Fantasy genre for gaming, and shows how to create characters, campaigns, spells and magic systems, worlds, and other elements of Fantasy with the HERO System rules.

Re: Fantasy Hero Preorder Available

I also think it is a very good (or is it evil?) scheme. It is my prefered method of buying for the "can't wait" books as long :

1) The discount on the bundle is substantial.

2) The S&H cost isn't a killer.

3) The PDF is "complete". That is it as a cover and a back cover and is in color if the book is in color.

4) The wait to get the book isn't too long.

So far, DOJ's scheme respond to all four so I bought H6th, CU, APG and FH that way. I bought Champions, Ultimate Base and HSMA in the FLGS as I will for HSB eventually.

From what I have seen so far, FH is really good!

Re: Fantasy Hero Preorder Available

Is Fantasy Hero going to be avialable at Gencon or am I mis-remembering? Also' date=' if you buy an item at a convention is there any way to still get the package deal if you want the PDF as well?[/quote']

Yes, it's still on track to make it to Gencon, and no, alas, the PDF bundle is not available there. Sorry, con sales and store sales are very difficult for us to coordinate. Which also means, if you preorder the books, don't come up and ask to pick them up at the show- they're not coming from the same stock and you'll just mess up the system and earn the Wrath Of Tina. Thanks! dw