M.H.I. Coastal Rangers

Icarium

A modern day campaign based on Larry Correia's "Monster Hunter International" universe.

Monster Hunter International is the premier monster eradication company in the business.

The Coastal Rangers are one of the many teams employed by M.H.I. and the first Canadian detachment. The Coastal Rangers’ official cover story is that they are a privately owned and operated Search and Rescue (SAR) Team. They use the Myra Falls Compound on Vancouver Island as their base of operations and training centre.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: M.H.I. Coastal Rangers

Interesting? Canadian? Are you sure that you've got the right country? Just north of you, big, empty, cold in the winter, almost as exciting as actuarial school?

Dude, there's a reason that attempted suicide has taken off as the leading sport in this city.

Interesting as in the local Mythology/Cryptid/Supernatural material available for that part of the world, to use as Critter fodder for an M.H.I. game.....

~Rex