Champions, IDEA for new source book/adventure book

TotalerKrieg

Re: Champions, IDEA for new source book/adventure book

While there is a good idea in there I think we can safely remove the go hunt kill X missions and their clicky variants. What may be a good starting point is too look at the story arcs, the Crisis Zones, Westside, Project Green Skin and look at converting those into adventures but not recreating the individual filler within them.

Several of the stories in Champions Online do come from already existing material. For example I want to say the Snake Gulch arc, robot cowboys (none of which have any resemblance to Yule Brenner), was part of Sharper than a Snakes Tooth or something like that.

I just started playing CO and it did get me thinking about how these mini-missions could work in a tabletop version. I certainly wouldn't like to try it. This would be a nice fan-created project. What we really need are good maps that could be printed for use in a f2f game or used in something like maptool. I don't know if anyone has ever mad decent maps of Millennium City at street level.

Add Supervillain Team Missions. I wanna see the Supervillains get a fair shake instead of super powered minions. I want to face off against G.R.A.B., V.O.I.C.E., and A.R.M.O.R. to start. Have Lady Blue look like Lady Blue... More Foxbat and Harlequin Missions. Maybe even Eurostar!

That would be awesome!

QM

I was thinking that it would be kinda neat if we had a Champions Universe Adventure book' date=' with all the mission adventures that are in the ONLINE game. I was wondering what others thought about this?[/quote']

I'd like to see some of the CO missions, especially the big events, written up as adventures ... maybe as PDFs?