Avengers: Dublin Assemble!

Enforcer84

For those who don't get to the NGD often, we had part of our annual "Superdraft" last month and my team, Avengers Dublin will be getting the write up treatment.

The various squads can be seen here, and if you see any team you think is particularly nifty, check out the Vote Thread and then give Log-Man some rep cause he works pretty hard to make this fun every year.

But now, I give you the Irish Avengers!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]37991[/ATTACH]

First up:

Shamrock

Cuchulain

Bansidhe

Falcon

Sersi

Re: Avengers: Dublin Assemble!

SHAMROCK

Val Char Cost Roll Notes

15 STR 5 12- Lift 200.0kg; 3d6 [1]

17 DEX 14 12-

15 CON 5 12-

15 INT 5 12- PER Roll 17-

17 EGO 7 12-

18 PRE 8 13- PRE Attack: 3 ½d6

7 OCV 20

7 DCV 20

6 OMCV 9

6 DMCV 9

5 SPD 30 Phases: 3, 5, 8, 10, 12

9+16 PD 7 Total: 9/25 PD (0/16 rPD)

9+16 ED 7 Total: 9/25 ED (0/16 rED)

10 REC 6

40 END 4

15 BODY 5

40 STUN 10 Total Characteristic Cost: 171

Movement: Running: 12m/24m

Leaping: 4m/8m

Swimming: 4m/8m

Cost Powers END

143 Luck of the Irish: Variable Power Pool, 100 base + 100 control cost, No Skill Roll Required (+1), Powers Can Be Changed As A Zero-Phase Action (+1) (250 Active Points); No Conscious Control (-2), Luck Based (Requires a Luck roll ; -½)

0 1) Accurate Guess: Detect Correct Answer 22-/17- (no Sense Group), Discriminatory (20 Active Points) Real Cost: 20 0

0 2) Clumsy In Combat: -5 OCV, Range (25") (+¼), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +½) (44 Active Points) Real Cost: 44 0

0 3) Didn't Work, Did It?: FF (10 PD/10 ED/10 Mental Defense/10 Power Defense/10 Flash Defense: Hearing Group/10 Flash Defense: Sight Group) (90 Active Points) Real Cost: 90 0

0 4) Enviromental Mayham: Energy Blast 8d6, Side Effects (Side Effect always occurs whenever the character does some specific act; +0), Only Does Knockdown (+0), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +½), Indirect (Any origin, any direction; +1) (100 Active Points); OIF (Enviroment Of Opportunity) (-½), Limited Range (25") (-¼) Real Cost: 57 0

0 5) Slip, Trip, And Fall: Change Environment (-5 to DEX Roll), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +½) (22 Active Points); Instant (-½), Limited Range (25") (-¼) Real Cost: 12 0

0 6) Unfortunate Imprisonment: Entangle 6d6, 0 PD/0 ED, Side Effects (Side Effect always occurs ; miscellaneous minor damage to the environment; +0), Indirect (Source Point is the same for every use, path is from Source Point to target; +¼) (75 Active Points); No Defense (-1 ½), OIF (environmental objects of opportunity; -½) Real Cost: 25 7

0 7) Unfortunate Opening: -5 DCV, Range (25") (+¼), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +½) (44 Active Points) Real Cost: 44 0

Gear

12 1) Armored Costume: Resistant Protection (6 PD/6 ED) (18 Active Points); OIF (-½) 0

6 2) Avengers Communicard: High Range Radio Perception (Radio Group) (12 Active Points); OAF (-1) 0

The Souls of the Innocent

15 1) Awareness: +5 PER with all Sense Groups 0

10 2) Combat Timing: Lightning Reflexes: +10 DEX to act first with All Actions (+10 DEX to act first with All Actions)

50 3) Damn Lucky: Luck 10d6 0

3 4) Don't Oversleep: Lightsleep

20 5) I've Got A Funny Feeling About This: Danger Sense (self only, Out of Combat) 17-/12-

34 6) Lucky Warrior: (Total: 60 Active Cost, 34 Real Cost) Physical Damage Reduction, Resistant, 50% (30 Active Points); Luck-based (-½), Nonpersistent (-¼) (Real Cost: 17) plus Energy Damage Reduction, Resistant, 50% (30 Active Points); Luck-based (-½), Nonpersistent (-¼) (Real Cost: 17) 0

5 7) Protector of The Book of Kells : Life Support (Longevity: Immortal) 0

10 8) Spirits Will: Mental Defense (20 points total) 0

10 9) Spirits of Possession: Power Defense (10 points) 0

Jujutsu, Kung Fu, and Archaic Combat Training

Maneuver OCV DCV Notes

8 +2 HTH Damage Class(es)

5 Breaking Throw -2 -2 Grab One Limb; HKA 1d6 , Disable; Target Falls

5 Block +1 +3 Block, Abort

3 Joint Lock +0 -1 Grab One Limb; 20 STR for holding on

3 Legsweep +2 -1 6d6 Strike, Target Falls

4 Disarm -1 +1 Disarm; 35 STR to Disarm roll

4 Escape +0 +0 40 STR vs. Grabs

4 Strike +0 +2 7d6 Strike

3 Slam +0 +1 5d6 +v/5, Target Falls

5 Kung Fu Kick -2 +1 9d6 Strike

3 Sacrifice Throw +2 +1 5d6 Strike; You Fall, Target Falls

3 Takedown +1 +1 5d6 Strike; Target Falls

3 Weapon Element: Blades, Polearms and Spears, Staffs

Perks

5 Avengers Castle, Dublin: Vehicles & Bases

3 Fringe Benefit: Federal/National Police Powers

3 Avengers Database: Computer Link

6 Avenger: Positive Reputation: Member of the Avengers (A large group) 14-, +2/+2d6

3 National Hero of Ireland: Positive Reputation: Popular national heroine (Only in Ireland) (A large group) 14-, +1/+1d6

Talents

6 Shielded By Spirits: Combat Luck (3 PD/3 ED)

4 Lucky Footing: Environmental Movement (no penalties on rough terrain/narrow spaces)

Skills

24 +3 with HTH Combat

5 Breakfall 13-

3 Charm 13-

3 Climbing 12-

3 Combat Piloting 12-

3 Conversation 13-

3 High Society 13-

0 Language: English (idiomatic) (4 Active Points)

1 Language: French (basic conversation)

4 Language: Irish (idiomatic)

3 PS: Hairdresser 12-

2 PS: Teacher 11-

3 Paramedics 12-

3 Scholar

1 1) KS: Avengers and their Foes (2 Active Points) 11-

3 2) KS: Irish History (4 Active Points) 13-

1 3) KS: Jujutsu (2 Active Points) 11-

1 4) KS: Kung Fu (2 Active Points) 11-

1 5) KS: The Fashion Industry (2 Active Points) 11-

1 6) KS: The Law Enforcement World (2 Active Points) 11-

1 7) KS: The Superhero World (2 Active Points) 11-

3 Security Systems 12-

3 Stealth 12-

3 Systems Operation 12-

1 TF: Avengers Quinjet

3 Teamwork 12-

Total Powers & Skill Cost: 483

Total Cost: 654

400+ Matching Complications

5 Distinctive Features: Mystical Aura (Not Concealable; Noticed and Recognizable; Detectable Only By Technology Or Major Effort)

15 Hunted: Avengers Frequently (Mo Pow; NCI; Watching)

20 Hunted: Avengers Foes Infrequently (As Pow; NCI; PC has a Public ID or is otherwise very easy to find; Harshly Punish)

20 Psychological Complication: Code vs Killing (Common; Total)

15 Psychological Complication: Responsibility of Power (Common; Strong)

10 Social Complication: Dark Secret: Father was a Terrorist Infrequently, Major

15 Social Complication: Secret Identity Frequently, Major

154 Experience Points

Total Complications Points: 654

Background/History: From: http://marvel.com/universe/shamrock

Molly Fitzgerald's father was a fanatically militant Irish nationalist. When Molly was three years old, her father took her and her brother to the north Ireland mountainside as he asked the heavens to grant his son the power to strike down its enemies. Although nothing seemed to have happened, Molly found in her freshman year in college that she was the one who was blessed. She discovered she was surrounded with a protective aura that caused random improbabilities to manifest themselves on her behalf whenever she was in trouble. Rather than return to the war-torn mountains, she used her "good luck powers" to become Ireland's super heroine, Shamrock.

Fitzgerald's career as Shamrock remains largely unrevealed. At one point, she was transported alongside various other international heroes by the alien Grandmaster in order to participate in a so-called Contest of Champions, but she returned at the end of the encounter. Eventually, Fitzgerald began a career as a first-grade schoolteacher and abandoned her superhero activities in favor of building a better world through education.

When Molly's brother was killed in an IRA terrorist bomb blast, her father, long since estranged, asked her to come with him to the north Ireland mountainside once more. There, he drugged her and gave her to the criminal geneticist Arnim Zola in hopes that the mad scientist could duplicate Molly's powers and transfer them to her father. The process unleashed Molly's powers a thousand-fold, allowing her to escape, and Molly soon defeated Arnim Zola. Her father confronted her at gunpoint, frustrated that Molly would not use her powers in his militant quest. Unfortunately, Molly's powers defended her by making her father's gun explode in his hand, killing him. Molly Fitzgerald reluctantly returned to her former life and, presumably, her superhero career.

Molly, as Shamrock, attended the first ever Pan-European Conference on Super-Human Affairs as a representative for Ireland. The conference was attacked by the Nazi villain Brain Drain, who brainwashed the heroes present to return to their countries and kill the heads of state. Various members of Alpha Flight raced to stop the heroes, and Northstar hoped to stop Shamrock from attacking Ireland's president. However, her powers made her immune to Brain Drain’s influence, and the president was never in danger.

Molly finally took the opportunity to retire from crimefighting when she noticed her luck powers had finally run out-- she actually slipped and broke her left foot! She took up a new career as a hair stylist, soon becoming "the most sought-after hairdresser in all of Europe" and serving the likes of Shadowcat and Wolfsbane and Janet van Dyne.

Superdraft Additon: She regains her powers and writes and protect the Book of Kells according to the Guardians of the Galaxy series. So I had her powers returned here. She doesn't know she's immortal yet (hasn't writtent the books) and while her powers are the "Soulsof Innocents lost to War" one of them is Cuchulain...who as a warrior-demi-gog isn't exactly and innocent. But I split hairs.

Personality/Motivation: Molly is a responsible young woman who used her powers for the good of her fellow man from the get go. She has retired from crime fighting twice when her abilities have waned once because she felt she could do as much as an educator and once because ...I dont know what the F&$k marvel was thinking about with the hairdresser thing...

But her powers are back and so she's fixed the costuem and moved forward.

Quote: "I'm lucky to be alive."

Powers/Tactics: The bulk of her abilities are her "luck" powers which is actually the spirits of all who have died innocently in war possessing her. The spirits give her information (Lucky guesses) look out for her (accute senses) and protect her (defenses). They also warn her when to act (Lightnight Reflexes) and affect the battlefield in helpful ways (for her).

She has generic "luck" power as well.

She is also immortal (at least unaging).

Add to this she is an excellent (though clearly mortal) athlete and well versed in martial arts. Her Archaic and weapon abilities I have given her from Wolfhound's influence. She has been given a crash course in Avengers technology and vehicles.

Campaign Use:

Appearance: Molly Fitzgerald is a tall, well built young woman with red hair and green eyes.

As Shamrock she wears a green and white bodysuit with a shamrock insignia on her chest. The original costume had a green cowl, her new one leaves her hair free.

She briefly wore a more revealing costume that included cut-outs but that proved less suitable.

[ATTACH]37993[/ATTACH]

403485-4054-shamrock.jpg

Nice write up, looking forward to the other ones (I'm really just posting here so I can see the green dot and find this thread again... Not that I don't mean what I said, I mean if I didn't think it was a good write up why would I want to come back. Normally though I'd just rep you, and wouldn't just post "Nice write up" because that doesn't really contribute to the thread, know what I mean? Okay shutting up now.)

Nice write up' date=' looking forward to the other ones (I'm really just posting here so I can see the green dot and find this thread again... Not that I don't mean what I said, I mean if I didn't think it was a good write up why would I want to come back. Normally though I'd just rep you, and wouldn't just post "Nice write up" because that doesn't really contribute to the thread, know what I mean? Okay shutting up now.)[/quote']

I doubt Enforcer really objects to people complimenting his writeups, but you could just subscribe to the thread... ;)

CUCHULAIN, THE WOLFHOUND

Val Char Cost Roll Notes

100 STR 90 29- Lift 26.2ktons; 20d6 [5]

23 DEX 26 14-

50 CON 40 19-

13 INT 3 12- PER Roll 12-

15 EGO 5 12-

40 PRE 30 17- PRE Attack: 8d6

10 OCV 35

8 DCV 25

3 OMCV 0

8 DMCV 15

35+6 PD 33 Total: 35/41 PD (35/41 rPD)

35+6 ED 33 Total: 35/41 ED (35/41 rED)

20 REC 16

100 END 16

25 BODY 15

100 STUN 40 Total Characteristic Cost: 452

Movement: Running: 15m/30m

Leaping: 24m/96m

Cost Powers END

Demi-God Toughness

20 1) Blades Fear Me: Damage Negation (-2 DCs Physical, -2 DCs Energy) 0

28 2) Demi-God: Life Support (Extended Breathing: 1 END per 20 Minutes; Immunity All terrestrial diseases; Immunity: All terrestrial poisons; Longevity: Immortal; Safe in High Pressure; Safe in High Radiation; Safe in Intense Cold; Safe in Intense Heat; Safe in Low Pressure/Vacuum) 0

4 3) Fast Healing: Regeneration (1 BODY per Day) 0

30 4) Glancing Blow: Energy Damage Reduction, Resistant, 50% 0

30 5) Glancing Blow: Physical Damage Reduction, Resistant, 50% 0

1 6) Larger than Life: Knockback Resistance -1m 0

10 7) Strong Willed: Mental Defense (10 points total) 0

17 8) Toughened Flesh: Resistant (+½) (17 Active Points) applied to ED

17 9) Toughened Flesh: Resistant (+½) (17 Active Points) applied to PD

10 10) Warded : Power Defense (10 points) 0

Gear

8 1) Armor: Resistant Protection (6 PD/6 ED) (18 Active Points); Activation Roll (12- roll; Must be made each Phase/use; -¾), OIF (Armor; -½) 0

6 2) Avengers Communicard: High Range Radio Perception (Radio Group) (12 Active Points); OAF (-1) 0

14 3) Spear: (Total: 31 Active Cost, 14 Real Cost) Stretching 1m, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +½); OAF (-1), Only To Cause Damage (-½), Always Direct (-¼), No Noncombat Stretching (-¼), No Velocity Damage (-¼) (Real Cost: 1) plus Killing Attack - Hand-To-Hand 1d6+1 (8d6 w/STR), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +½) (30 Active Points); OAF Durable (-1), Range Based on Strength (requires -½ worth of Limitations; -¼) (Real Cost: 13) 0

12 4) Sword: Killing Attack - Hand-To-Hand 1 ½d6 (8d6+1 w/STR) (25 Active Points); OAF Durable (-1) 2

Hyper Athletics

13 1) Bracing: Knockback Resistance -20m (20 Active Points); Costs Endurance (-½) 2

25 2) Does not Tire: Reduced Endurance (½ END; +¼) (25 Active Points) applied to STR

19 3) Leap to the Sky: Leaping +20m (24m forward, 12m upward) (x4 Noncombat), Reduced Endurance (½ END; +¼) (19 Active Points) 1

7 4) Swift: Running +3m (15m total), Reduced Endurance (½ END; +¼) (7 Active Points) 1

Wrestling, Weapons, and Archaic Combat

Maneuver OCV DCV Notes

5 All-Out +1 -2 Weapon +4 DC Strike

4 Attack +0 +2 Weapon +2 DC Strike

4 Charge +0 -2 Weapon +2 DC +v/5 Strike, FMove

4 Choke -2 +0 Grab One Limb; 2d6 NND

4 Defend +2 +2 Block, Abort

4 Escape +0 +0 115 STR vs. Grabs

3 Hold -1 -1 Grab Two Limbs, 110 STR for holding on

5 Probe +1 +3 Weapon Strike

4 Resist +0 +0 115 STR to resist Shove; Block, Abort

4 Reversal -1 -2 115 STR to Escape; Grab Two Limbs

4 Shove +0 +0 115 STR to Shove

3 Slam +0 +1 20d6 +v/5, Target Falls

3 Take Down +2 +1 20d6 Strike; You Fall, Target Falls

1 Weapon Element: Axes, Maces, and Picks

1 Weapon Element: Blades

1 Weapon Element: Clubs

1 Weapon Element: Empty Hand

0 Weapon Element: One weapon group

1 Weapon Element: Polearms

1 Weapon Element: Shields

1 Weapon Element: Staffs

Perks

4 Cuchulain of the Danaan: Positive Reputation: Hero of Ireland (A large group) 11-, +2/+2d6

6 Avenger: Positive Reputation: Member of the Avengers (A large group) 14-, +2/+2d6

Talents

3 Combat Prep: Lightning Reflexes (+3 DEX to act first with All Actions)

Skills

20 +2 with All Attacks

16 +2 with HTH Combat

2 AK: Ireland 11-

2 AK: Tír na nÓg 11-

3 Analyze: Combat 12-

3 Breakfall 14-

3 Charm 17-

3 Climbing 14-

3 Gambling 12-

2 KS: Avengers and their Foes 11-

2 KS: Immortals of Earth (616) 11-

5 KS: Irish Mythology 14-

2 KS: Wrestling 11-

0 Language: Ancient Irish (idiomatic) (4 Active Points)

2 Language: Anglo-Saxon (fluent conversation)

3 Language: English (completely fluent)

3 Language: Gaelic (completely fluent)

3 Language: Scottish Gaelic (completely fluent)

15 Power: Strength Tricks 20-

3 Riding 14-

3 Stealth 14-

3 Survival 12-

3 Tactics 12-

3 Tracking 12-

4 WF: Common Melee Weapons, Common Missile Weapons

Total Powers & Skill Cost: 468

Total Cost: 920

20 Hunted: Avengers Foes Infrequently (As Pow; NCI; PC has a Public ID or is otherwise very easy to find; Harshly Punish)

10 Psychological Complication: Enjoys Combat (Common; Moderate)

15 Psychological Complication: Overconfidence (Common; Strong)

20 Psychological Complication: Protective of Shamrock (Common; Total)

15 Social Complication: Public Identity Frequently, Major

425 Experience Points

Total Complications Points: 920

Background/History: (Celtic Legend) -

Cuchulain was born

around 540 AD to the sun-god Lugh and Deichtire, sister of King Conchobor of Ulster. She named him Sedanta and he proved himself to be of divine birth by defeating fifty youths in his uncle’s court. He earned the name of Cuchulain after slaying the watchdog that belonged to Culann the smith. As penance for its death, he had to take the place of the dog for twenty years and protect Culann from harm.

Cuchulain single-handedly protected Ulster from King Ailill and Queen Medhbha’s invading armies. Morrigan, Queen of the Celtic Gods, appeared in the battle in her form as the war-goddess and when Cuchulain refused to recognize her, she cursed him with madness. He tried to break the curse by eating the flesh of a dog which ended up weakening his godly endurance.

Realizing he was about to die, he tied himself standing to a pillar in order to die in battle standing up. Killed by Medhbha’s soldiers, Cuchulain was beheaded by his enemies.

AVENGERS DUBLIN HISTORY

Cuchulain was one of the spirits who protected Shamerock (why he was considered an innocent victim of war is fuzzy comic writing. I have no answer). Morgan Le Fey and fomori’s plans are discovered by Ian McNee and in an effort to protect Ireland, he uses a ritual to restore the powers of Molly Fitzgerald, aka Shamrock. In order to better protect her, and all of Ireland; he summoned one of the spirits protecting her, Cuchulain to the flesh.

An iconic Irish demigod hero, Cuchulain is recruited, along with his charge, into the Avengers team.

Personality/Motivation: Proud, self-reliant, and from a time where men were men and women were um...well...resources. Cuchulain has, of course, been somewhat toned down in the vein of Thor and Hercules...he's a fun loving brawler who values honor, friends, and the glory that is life and death struggle.

As an Avenger he's expected to follow the orders of the Falcon, which he feels is somewhat laughable. He does respect fellow immortals Sersi and Phastos and he feels very protective and is molified by Shamrock and thus will not be challenging the Falcon for leadership of the team any time soon. He respects warriors and those who fight superior foes quickly find him a friend.

His consciousness during the last few centuries as a spirt has given him a rudimentary knowledge of modern life and he doesn't attack automobiles or shout a phones expecting them to work. The Hound of Ulther does prefer the old ways ...but he's capable of adapting.

Cuchulain's relationship with Shamrock is a possible romantic one, but (unknown to her at this time) her fate to write and protect the Book of Kells is of great importance; and he will protect her above all else, including his own life. He occasionally smothers or patronizes her, but he's grown quite fond of her and her happiness means a great deal to him.

Quote: "Release the HOUND!!!"

Powers/Tactics: Superhuman phsysical specimin with a lifetime of archaic hand to hand and weapons combat. Cuchulain is a brawler par excellance. Swift and unrelentingly strong and durable, he has taken a less lethal stance, breaking out his sword and throwing stick (spear) only vs immortal foes.

Campaign Use: I always felt Cuchulain was created by Marvel because having Hercules protect the Book of Kells made little sense. But they're very similar characters.

Appearance: A tall, strikingly powerful, bearded man with red hair and green eyes. He wears blue and gold armor and green cloaks.

Irish_Wolfhound.jpg

For those who don't get to the NGD often, we had part of our annual "Superdraft" last month and my team, Avengers Dublin will be getting the write up treatment.

The various squads can be seen here, and if you see any team you think is particularly nifty, check out the Vote Thread and then give Log-Man some rep cause he works pretty hard to make this fun every year.

But now, I give you the Irish Avengers!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]37991[/ATTACH]

First up:

Shamrock

Cuchulain

That is an awesome thread and I wish I had participated in it.

Love to see the write-ups of your team.

BANSIDHE

Val Char Cost Roll Notes

10 STR 0 11- Lift 100.0kg; 2d6

16 DEX 12 12-

20 CON 10 13-

15 INT 5 12- PER Roll 12-/17-

13 EGO 3 12-

7 OCV 20

7 DCV 20

3 OMCV 0

6 DMCV 9

6+20 PD 4 Total: 6/26 PD (0/20 rPD)

6+20 ED 4 Total: 6/26 ED (0/20 rED)

10 REC 6

60 END 8

13 BODY 3

40 STUN 10 Total Characteristic Cost: 152

Flight: 0m/15m/0m/30m

Cost Powers END

63 Audiokinesis: Multipower, 75-point reserve, all slots Personal Immunity (+¼) (94 Active Points); all slots Does Not Work In A Vacuum (-¼), Unified Power (Audiokinesis; -¼)

1f 1) Feedback Defense: Missile Deflection (20 Active Points); Only Versus Sonics (-½), Does Not Work In A Vacuum (-¼), Unified Power (Audiokinesis; -¼) 2

5f 2) Feedback: Dispel Sonic Powers 20d6, (+¼) (75 Active Points); Does Not Work In A Vacuum (-¼), Unified Power (Audiokinesis; -¼) 7

4f 3) Shriek: Hearing Group Flash 14d6, Area Of Effect (18m Cone; +¾) (73 Active Points); Does Not Work In Vacuum (-¼), Does Not Work In A Vacuum (-¼), Unified Power (Audiokinesis; -¼) 7

2f 4) Siren Song: Mind Control 10d6 (Human class of minds) (50 Active Points); Set Effect ("Love Me Madly"; -½), Does Not Provide Mental Awareness (-¼), Normal Range (-¼), Limited Range (20"; -¼), Does Not Work In A Vacuum (-¼), Unified Power (Audiokinesis; -¼) 5

4f 5) Sonic Blast: Energy Blast 15d6 (75 Active Points); Not In Vacuum (-¼), Does Not Work In A Vacuum (-¼), Unified Power (Audiokinesis; -¼) 7

3f 6) Sonic Discomfiture: Drain CON 2d6, Area Of Effect (1m Radius; +½), Continuous (+1) (50 Active Points); Does Not Work In A Vacuum (-¼), Does Not Work In A Vacuum (-¼), Unified Power (Audiokinesis; -¼) 5

4f 7) Sonic Liquification: Killing Attack - Ranged 5d6 (75 Active Points); Does Not Work In Vacuum (-¼), Does Not Work In A Vacuum (-¼), Unified Power (Audiokinesis; -¼) 7

4f 8) Sonic Trance: Entangle 3d6, 3 PD/3 ED, Takes No Damage From Attacks Limited Group (+¼), Alternate Combat Value (uses OCV against DMCV; +¼), Works Against EGO, Not STR (+¼), Area Of Effect (8m Radius; +½) (67 Active Points); Does Not Work In A Vacuum (-¼), Unified Power (Audiokinesis; -¼) 7

3f 9) Sonic Wall: Force Wall 10 PD/10 ED, 0 BODY (up to 2m long, 1m tall, and ½m thick), Non-Anchored, Opaque Hearing Group (54 Active Points); Does Not Work In Vacuum (-¼), Does Not Work In A Vacuum (-¼), Unified Power (Audiokinesis; -¼) 5

2f 10) Sound Manipulation: Hearing Group Images, -5 to PER Roll, Area Of Effect (8m Radius; +½) (30 Active Points); Does Not Work In Vacuum (-¼), Does Not Work In A Vacuum (-¼), Unified Power (Audiokinesis; -¼) 3

1f 11) The Silence Zone: Darkness to Hearing Group 5m radius, Personal Immunity (+¼) (19 Active Points); Does Not Work In A Vacuum (-¼), Unified Power (Audiokinesis; -¼) 2

10 Riding The Soundwaves: Flight 15m (15 Active Points); Does Not Work In Vacuum (-¼), Unified Power (Audiokinesis; -¼) 1

Audiokinetic Defenses, all slots Unified Power (Audiokinesis; -¼)

16 1) Silent Self: Invisibility to Hearing Group , No Fringe (20 Active Points); Unified Power (Audiokinesis; -¼) 2

27 2) Sonic Immunity: Energy Damage Reduction, Resistant, 75% (60 Active Points); Only Works Against Limited Type Of Attack Rare attack (-1), Unified Power (Audiokinesis; -¼) 0

34 3) Sonic Screen: Resistant Protection (20 PD/20 ED) (60 Active Points); Does Not Work In A Vacuum (-¼), Nonpersistent (-¼), Unified Power (Audiokinesis; -¼) 0

16 4) Sonic Tolerance: Hearing Group Flash Defense (20 points) (20 Active Points); Unified Power (Audiokinesis; -¼) 0

Enhanced Hearing, all slots Unified Power (Audiokinesis; -¼)

16 1) Combat Hearing: Targeting Sense with Hearing Group (20 Active Points); Unified Power (Audiokinesis; -¼) 0

8 2) Enhanced Hearing: +5 PER with Hearing Group (10 Active Points); Unified Power (Audiokinesis; -¼) 0

32 3) Far-Hearing: Clairsentience (Hearing Group), x16 Range (3,200m) (40 Active Points); Unified Power (Audiokinesis; -¼) 4

10 4) Parabolic Hearing: +8 versus Range Modifier for Hearing Group (12 Active Points); Unified Power (Audiokinesis; -¼) 0

11 5) Sonar: Active Sonar (Hearing Group), Increased Arc of Perception (20 Active Points); Costs Endurance (-½), Unified Power (Audiokinesis; -¼) 2

2 6) Ultrasonic Hearing: Ultrasonic Perception (Hearing Group) (3 Active Points); Unified Power (Audiokinesis; -¼) 0

Gear

6 1) Avengers Communicard: High Range Radio Perception (Radio Group) (12 Active Points); OAF (-1) 0

Basic Combat Training

Maneuver OCV DCV Notes

8 +2 HTH Damage Class(es)

4 Block +2 +2 Block, Abort

4 Disarm -1 +1 Disarm; 30 STR to Disarm

4 Strike +0 +2 6d6 Strike

3 Throw +0 +1 4d6 +v/10, Target Falls

Perks

3 Well-Connected

5 1) The Old Flame: Contact: Deadpool (Contact has useful Skills or resources, Very Good relationship with Contact) (6 Active Points) 12-

8 2) The Old Gang: Contact: X-Men (Contact has access to major institutions, Contact has significant Contacts of his own, Contact has very useful Skills or resources, Very Good relationship with Contact) (9 Active Points) 12-

2 3) Contact: Black Tom Cassidy (Contact has significant Contacts of his own, Contact has useful Skills or resources) (3 Active Points) 8-

5 4) Contact: Moira MacTaggart (Contact has access to major institutions, Contact has significant Contacts of his own, Contact has very useful Skills or resources) (6 Active Points) 11-

Talents

3 Perfect Pitch

6 Combat Training: Lightning Reflexes (+6 DEX to act first with All Actions)

Skills

10 +1 with All Attacks

16 +2 with Ranged Combat

3 Breakfall 12-

3 Charm 13-

3 Climbing 12-

3 Combat Piloting 12-

3 Conversation 13-

3 Criminology 12-

3 Deduction 12-

2 Demolitions 10-

1 Forensic Medicine 8-

3 High Society 13-

0 Language: English (idiomatic) (4 Active Points)

3 Lipreading 12-

3 Lockpicking 12-

15 Mimicry 18-

3 Navigation 12-

2 PS: Investigator 11-

4 PS: Sing 13-

3 Paramedics 12-

9 Power: Audiokinetic Tricks 15-

3 Scholar

1 2) KS: The Military/Mercenary/Terrorist World (2 Active Points) 11-

1 3) KS: The Mutant World (2 Active Points) 11-

2 4) KS: The X-Men (3 Active Points) 12-

3 Security Systems 12-

3 Shadowing 12-

3 Stealth 12-

3 Survival 12-

3 Systems Operation 12-

1 TF: Avengers Quinjet

1 TF: X-Men's Blackbird

3 Tactics 12-

3 Teamwork 12-

Total Powers & Skill Cost: 486

Total Cost: 638

10 Physical Complication: Alchololic (Infrequently; Slightly Impairing)

15 Psychological Complication: Code vs Killing (Common; Strong)

10 Social Complication: Mutant Infrequently, Major

5 Unluck: 1d6

163 Experience Points

Total Complications Points: 638

Background/History: From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siryn

While Sean Cassidy was working on a deep undercover mission for Interpol, his wife Maeve gave birth to their daughter, Theresa, at Cassidy Keep, County Mayo, Ireland. Not much later, Maeve died in an IRA bombing. With no means to contact Sean, his cousin Tom took care of Theresa. When Sean returned to learn of his wife's death, he was devastated. Before Tom could even tell him of the existence of his daughter, Sean lashed out at Tom with his sonic scream for not having taken better care of Maeve. While Sean flew away in anger, Tom fell into a chasm, breaking his leg as a result of the attack, which left him with a limp. Angrily, Tom swore to make Sean pay and vowed to never tell him about his daughter, raising her himself instead.

Tom (now known as Black Tom) would raise Theresa as his apprentice in his criminal activities. While still a young teen, Theresa accompanied Black Tom and his then-partner, the Juggernaut, to San Francisco to assist him in his crimes. Here, employing the name Siryn, she aided them in a theft of vibranium, and battled the original Spider-Woman and several of the X-Men. This conflict ended in Black Tom's temporary capture. While in custody, Black Tom exonerated Theresa of responsibility for her crimes and wrote a letter to Sean explaining who she was. The X-Men brought Theresa back to their headquarters, where she was joyfully reunited with her father

LOTS OF STUFF HAPPENED LATER

• Joining most of the X-Teams at one point
  • A relationship with Warpath
  • A relationship with Deadpool
  • A relationship with Madrox the mutliple man resulting in a baby but due to the fact that it was a duplicate that slept with Theresa, the child was absorbed by Madrox
  • when he held his 'son' for the first time.
  • Death of her father, Banshee which she (probably reasonably) denied for a long time before taking his codename to honor him.

Just ugh.

The Avengers took her away from all that.

Personality/Motivation: Theresa is more strong-willed and determined than she has the right to be: Never new her mother, raised into a life of crime by her uncle, a recovering alchololic, more bad interpersonal relationships than you can shake a stick at, and the loss of her father...it has all taken its toll on her in the past.

But she is a hero, she soldiers on. Away from the 'Mutant Only' stomping grounds, she's representing her native Ireland as a member of the Avengers.

My version of Theresa is happy to be away from her old playpals in many ways but kind of lonely. She's latched on to Shamrock as her surrogate sister on the team and is actively avoiding romantic entanglements for the moment.

She worries that her nationality was more of a factor to her invitation than her abilities.

Quote:

Powers/Tactics: From: http://marvel.wikia.com/Theresa_Cassidy_(Earth-616)

Bansidhe possesses sonic powers similar to those of her father Banshee, although she is able to use her powers in ways that he apparently could not.

• Audiokinesis: ability to create various sonic effects through the combined action of her vocal cords and limited psionic powers which can only be used in conjunction with the sounds she produces.
  • Sonic Scream: Bansidhe can cause her vocal cords to vibrate over a wide range of sonic frequencies and produce a volume of sound ranging up to at least 140 decibels. Bansidhe has thus the ability to shatter solid objects with a sonic scream
  • Flight: Bansidhe can use the sonic vibrations of her scream as a carrier wave.
  • Sonic Lance: By focusing her sonic vibrations while screaming into an intense beam. This is used as a sort of "battering ram" that can stun or even destroy most solid objects.
  • Sonar[/b[: can use her sonic powers as a form of sonar. By sending out a precise, pure note and listening to the returning, altered wave front of the note, she can evaluate her surroundings in total darkness with varying degrees of resolution.
  • Sonic Null Field: can project a field of silence in a area making no sound reach outside the area or no sound outside the area in.
  • Sonic Amplification: can amplify sound carrier waves allowing her to hear conversations or noises from far off.
  • Sonic Shield: can tighten sound waves around herself or others near her, making a barrier against outside attack.
  • Vocal Disorientation: ability to change someone’s balance, by affecting their equilibrium using her sonic scream.
  • Vocal Trance: ability to subtly influence peoples subconscious mind by changing the tones and vibrations of her voice using sonics, the effects tend towards blatant hypnosis
  • Vocal Unconsciousness: ability to affect the fluid in someone’s ear causing the person to go unconscious.
  • Siren's Song: ability to influence human beings with a certain pitch of her voice, causing them to fall in love with her without regard to gender or sexual orientation.
  • Sound Immunity: Bansidhe's hearing and equilibrium are unaffected by the effects of her scream and similar abilities.
  • Superhuman Vocal Stamina: Her vocal cords are tremendously strong, so that she can produce sonic effects through screaming constantly for hours at a time without noticeably tiring or injuring her vocal apparatus. Bansidhe’s vocal cords and the interiors of her throat and mouth are also superhumanly tough, so that the intense pressures and constrictions that she produces do not cause her any injury.

In addition to her powers, Bansidhe has a rather extensive career for someone her age. She has X-Men training, was raised by her uncle Black Tom Cassidy to be a supercriminal, and has turned that around into an investigation skill set. Most of the sites I could find also said she had leaderhship qualities.

Campaign Use:

Appearance: Bansidhe is a pretty young Irish lass with classic features, she's currently dying her hair blonde to stand out among the number of redheads on her team. Her costume has always been remeniscent of her father's but she's decided to ditch the multiple colors and go with a flattering and slightly archaic green outfit with cloak.

1436299-73c2637ce9c0747eebf8420dde08461f.jpg

Oh hey, to the readers of this thread, as you my know from my past, Point Totals don't matter to me, but my 6e fu is limited to what I've gleaned from HD so far (bad HERO gamer!) and while the books need to wait until I once again find employment I'd like to know I'm "doing it right." is the Unified power limitation appropriate for a Multipower? Or does the framework already have a similar inherent limitation?

Thanks for your time and viewing.

Just did a quick scan of my rulebook, and it looks kosher:

Per Unified Power: "Unless the GM rules otherwise, characters can apply Unified Power to any game element, including any Power, slots in Power Frameworks and even Characteristics."

Adjustment powers, as a general rule, have to be used against individual slots in a framework unless they've got an Advantage that lets them reduce multiple powers simultaneously, so Unified is a meaningful limitation.

Aaaand I just realized the export template I use was for 5th ed and doesn't work right for 6th..

Give me a few days to hammer this out after finals Monday...

...or today since I refuse to study anymore. The posted sheets are fixed so you can actually see their MCV's now

FALCON

Val Char Cost Roll Notes

20 STR 10 13- Lift 400.0kg; 4d6 [2]

23 DEX 26 14-

20 CON 10 13-

15 INT 5 12- PER Roll 12-/14-

11 EGO 1 11-

8 OCV 25

8 DCV 25

3 OMCV 0

5 DMCV 6

9+8 PD 7 Total: 9/17 PD (0/8 rPD)

9+12 ED 7 Total: 9/21 ED (0/12 rED)

10 REC 6

40 END 4

10 BODY 0

40 STUN 10 Total Characteristic Cost: 180

Flight: 20m/80m

Swinging: 15m/30m

Cost Powers END

40 Ornipathy: Multipower, 40-point reserve

2f 1) Bird's Eye View: Clairsentience (Sight, Hearing And Smell/Taste Groups) (40 Active Points); Only Through The Sense of Birds (-¾) 4

3f 2) Ornipathy: Mind Link , Animal class of minds, Any Willing Target, Number of Minds (x32) (40 Active Points); Limited Class Of Minds Birds (-½) 0

1f 3) Summon the Flock: Summon 4 50-point Birds, Loyal (+½) (30 Active Points); Arrives Under Own Power (-½), Summoned Being Must Inhabit Locale (-½) 3

20 Redwing's Bond: Mind Link , Animal class of minds, One Specific Mind, Psychic Bond, Unlimited range in this dimension and can reach into other dimensions 0

39 Talon Weapons System: Multipower, 58-point reserve, (58 Active Points); all slots OIF (-½)

1f 1) Talon Swingline: Swinging 15m (8 Active Points); OIF (-½) 1

2f 2) Talon and Cable Attacks: Telekinesis (25 STR), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +½) (58 Active Points); OAF (-1), Limited Range (6"; -¼), Only Affects Human-Sized or Smaller Objects (-¼), Only To Grab And Possibly Squeeze (-¼), Can Only Affect One Target At Once (-¼) 0

29 Wing Harnes: Flight 20m, x4 Noncombat, No Turn Mode (+¼), Usable as Gliding (+¼), Invisible Power Effects (Inobvious to Hearing; +¼) (44 Active Points); OIF (-½) 4

Battle Suit, all slots OIF (-½)

6 1) CommLink: High Range Radio Perception (Radio Group) (12 Active Points); Sense Affected As More Than One Sense Hearing and Sight as well as Radio (-½), OIF (-½) 0

3 2) Enhanced Vision: +2 PER with Sight Group (4 Active Points); OIF (-½) 0

3 3) Infrared Vision: Infrared Perception (Sight Group) (5 Active Points); OIF (-½) 0

3 4) Light Enhancing Lenses: Nightvision (5 Active Points); OIF (-½) 0

7 5) Omni-Directional HUD: Increased Arc Of Perception (360 Degrees) with Sight Group (10 Active Points); OIF (-½) 0

20 6) Reinforced Battle Harness: Resistant Protection (8 PD/12 ED) (Impermeable) (30 Active Points); OIF (-½) 0

15 7) Vibranium Interference: Invisibility to Radio Group and Active Sonar , Reduced Endurance (0 END; +½) (22 Active Points); OIF (-½) 0

12 8) Vibranium Laced Costume: Energy Damage Reduction, Resistant, 50% (30 Active Points); Only Works Against Sonic Attacks (-1), OIF (-½) 0

Aerialist Combat Style

Maneuver OCV DCV Notes

12 +3 HTH Damage Class(es)

4 Block +2 +2 Block, Abort

5 Defensive Strike +1 +3 7d6 Strike

4 Dodge -- +5 Dodge, Affects All Attacks, Abort

4 Escape +0 +0 50 STR vs. Grabs

5 Fierce Strike -2 +1 11d6 Strike

3 Flying Tackle +0 -1 7d6 +v/5 Strike; You Fall, Target Falls; FMove

3 Legsweep +2 -1 8d6 Strike, Target Falls

4 Medium Strike +0 +2 9d6 Strike

5 Rake +1 +0 7d6 +v/5; FMove

3 Throw +0 +1 7d6 +v/5, Target Falls

1 Weapon Element: Chain & Rope Weapons

Perks

3 Well-Connected

2 1) Cap's Got My Back: Contact: Steve Rogers (3 Active Points) 12-

1 2) Contact: Jefferson Baker, NYC District Attourney (2 Active Points) 11-

2 Man of the People: Positive Reputation: Hero to the people of Harlem (A medium-sized group) 14-, +1/+1d6

10 Redwing: Follower

Skills

10 +1 with All Attacks

6 +2 with Aerial Combat

16 +2 with HTH Combat

2 AK: Harlem 11-

3 Acrobatics 14-

12 Animal Handler (Birds) 18-

3 Breakfall 14-

3 Bureaucratics 13-

2 CK: New York City 11-

3 Charm 13-

3 Climbing 14-

3 Combat Piloting 14-

3 Criminology 12-

3 Forensic Medicine 12-

3 Interrogation 13-

3 Jack of All Trades

1 1) PS: City Planner (2 Active Points) 11-

1 2) PS: Lawyer (2 Active Points) 11-

1 3) PS: Social Worker (2 Active Points) 11-

3 Lockpicking 14-

3 Navigation 12-

3 Oratory 13-

3 Paramedics 12-

3 Persuasion 13-

3 Scholar

1 2) KS: Criminal Law (2 Active Points) 11-

1 3) KS: Falconry (2 Active Points) 11-

1 4) KS: The Superhuman World (2 Active Points) 11-

3 Security Systems 12-

3 Shadowing 12-

3 Stealth 14-

3 Streetwise 13-

1 TF: Avengers Quin-Jet

5 Tactics 13-

5 Teamwork 15-

Total Powers & Skill Cost: 420

Total Cost: 600

15 Psychological Complication: Code Vs Killing (Common; Strong)

10 Psychological Complication: Protective of his Home Town (Common; Moderate)

15 Social Complication: Secret Identity Frequently, Major

125 Experience Points

Total Complications Points: 600

Background/History: From: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falcon_(comics)

Samuel Thomas Wilson was born in Harlem, New York City, to Darlene Wilson, and Paul Wilson, a prominent minister. Wilson has a happy childhood and finds he has a natural affinity for birds. He takes up training pigeons, and has the largest pigeon coop in Harlem. In his teens, however, encounters with racism leave him jaded. When he is 16, Wilson refuses to join the church, believing his deeply religious parents to be ignorant for their faith. To his surprise, rather than put up a fight, his parents provide him with books on different religions and comparative theology. The next night, however, Sam's father is killed trying to break up a neighborhood fight. Two years later, his mother is shot and killed by a mugger one block from their apartment. Consumed by grief and "angry at the world" Sam turns his back on his past as a respected community volunteer. He moves to Los Angeles and creates a new persona: "Snap" Wilson, a professional criminal, gang member, and pimp.

While "Snap" is on his way to "a big score in Rio de Janeiro", his plane crashes on Exile Island (years later, he would say "I actually loved this place quite a bit. It's where I met my two best friends," referring to Captain America and Redwing). The once-peaceful island had been taken over by the Exiles, a group of would-be world conquerors who had collaborated with the Nazi supervillain the Red Skull during World War II. More recently, they had been betrayed by the Red Skull, and were forced to remain in hiding on the island, enslaving the natives. Wilson finds and befriends Redwing, a falcon which he feels a remarkably strong bond with.

The Red Skull uses the Cosmic Cube, a creation that allows its user to alter reality, to mentally fuse Wilson with Redwing, creating a "super-normal mental link" that would, with time and concentration, give Wilson broad powers over all birds.

Next, the Skull uses the Cube to rewrite the past and remove the years Wilson had spent angrily living as "Snap". In this new history, Wilson was an upright and cheerful social worker who is eventually lured to the Exiles' island and organizes the natives to fight for their freedom. Steve Rogers (Captain America) befriends him there and convinces Wilson to adopt a persona to inspire the natives in their rebellion. The two create the costumed persona the Falcon, and train together extensively before attacking and defeating the Exiles and the Red Skull.The Falcon becomes Captain America's regular partner in crime-fighting, and briefly even takes on the Captain America costume and identity when Rogers is believed to have been killed.

Later, again as the Falcon, Wilson receives help from the Black Panther, who creates a harness for Wilson, allowing him to fly. When Rogers briefly abandons his Captain America identity, others attempt to take up the mantle, including a young man named Roscoe whom the Falcon mentors. When the Red Skull eventually kills Roscoe, Rogers again becomes Captain America.

Soon afterward, the Red Skull reveals the Falcon's true past as "Snap" Wilson, and unsuccessfully attempts to use the Cosmic Cube to make the Falcon kill Captain America. Now aware of his past but deciding to continue as a hero, the Falcon is eventually named head of the Super Agents at the espionage agency S.H.I.E.L.D..

US government superhero liaison Henry Peter Gyrich then recruits the Falcon, one of the few active African-American superheroes, to fill a mandated racial quota for the venerable team the Avengers. Resentful of being a "token", the Falcon quits at the first opportunity. He debuts a new costume when he fights the supervillain Taskmaster.

Eventually, a new team of Avengers is assembled to fight the international menace Scorpio. Afterwards, the United Nations offers to make this new team of Avengers an international peacekeeping agency. Having been called on for his talent, and not for the color of his skin, Falcon decides to stay as a member of this Avengers team. By this point, Falcon had discovered that he could extend his telepathic bond with Redwing, allowing him to control other birds and "see" through their eyes. He uses this ability to spy on Henry Gyrich (now the Avengers' liaison with the United Nations) and discovers that the United States' Secretary of Defense, Senator Dell Rusk, has been pressuring Gyrich to spy on the Avengers and turn over their secrets. Although initially hostile to one another, Falcon convinces Gyrich to help the Avengers spy on Rusk, feeding him false information while gathering evidence to expose him. They discover that Rusk is actually the Red Skull, who has launched a biological weapon attack on America, intending to use the ensuing panic to gain control over America's government and start a war with other countries. Falcon is instrumental in defeating the Red Skull.

It is around this period of time that, a new "Captain America" secretly created by the Office of Naval Intelligence (O.N.I.) goes rogue and begins eliminating anything and anyone he sees as a source of terrorism. To draw this agent (dubbed "The Anti-Cap") out, O.N.I. leaks information about their involvement in a biological weapons project with the notorious Rivas Family, powerful Cuban drug lords. Reporter and Social Activist Leila Taylor investigates this rumor and attempts to smuggle a sample of the virus into America, but she is arrested by U.S. forces in Cuba. Falcon, who is a friend of Taylor, breaks her out of prison and investigates her claims, destroying the Rivas Family's biological weapons lab and obtaining a sample of the mysterious virus they were developing for O.N.I. Falcon is able to fly Leila back to America (although his flying harness is destroyed in a hurricane) while Captain America follows Falcon's directions and retrieves the virus sample.

The Anti-Cap kills the head of the Rivas family, and pursues Leila, Falcon, and Cap, intent on obtaining the virus sample. After reuniting, Falcon and Captain America are able to barely defeat the Anti-Cap. Realizing that O.N.I.'s goal was to draw out their rogue agent to execute him, Captain America arranges to have the Anti-Cap be secretly imprisoned in the Wakandian embassy, until O.N.I. agrees not to kill him.

Since Captain America and Falcon now possess both O.N.I.'s rogue agent and the last remaining sample of O.N.I.'s virus, O.N.I. begins to put increasing amounts of pressure on the heroes. Falcon is especially targeted - he had broken Leila out of Federal Custody, and his criminal history makes it easier for O.N.I. to create further false charges against him. Falcon soon finds himself on the run from O.N.I.

Meanwhile the superheroine the Scarlet Witch, having gone insane, begins using her powers to recreate many of the Avengers' greatest trials and tragedies. She destabilizes the Falcon's mind, causing him to act increasingly like his "Snap" persona. He begins carrying a gun, keeps secrets from his friends, assaults Leila's boyfriend Norman when he protests they go into hiding, and uses a high power rifle to shoot at his friend Joseph "Robbie" Robertson (to fool Robbie into thinking O.N.I. was threatening to kill him). Although they succeed in exposing the illegal activities of O.N.I. and clear Wilson's name, Sam's methods cause his relationship with Captain America to become strained. Cap confronts Falcon about his recent actions, and Falcon, angered at what he sees as an ultimatum terminates their partnership. As they are walking away, Norman (who blames Falcon for the end of his relationship with Leila) appears and shoots at Falcon. Captain America is seriously injured by the stray bullets, and even appears to die. The shock of watching his best friend seemingly die because of his actions has a powerful affect on Sam, who briefly gives up being Falcon and reexamines his life.

Avengers Dublin:

(Ignoring the Civil War) Sam takes the command of the Avengers Dublin franchise as a favor to Cap and to give the team a veteran Avenger.

Personality/Motivation: Sam Wilson is a dedicated do-gooder and not in any way ashamed of it. Though his initial run with the Avengers was due to a poorly concieved affirmative action program, he agreed to a subsquent run. Though he misses New York, he feels his current job is important. He's a first class hero and a man of action.

Despite being the leader of the Dublin team, he understands he's the odd man out and dealing with some incredibly powerful allies who might not take his position seriously preferring to go off on their own. To this end he seeks to develop the leadership qualities of both Bansidhe and Shamrock...both who have a bit more pull with the locals and (in Shamrock's case) with the immortals in the group. Fortunately he knows he can count on thier support.

Quote:

Powers/Tactics: Realizing he's not the team's strongest combatant, Falcon is more than content to use his mobility and sensors to act as a field commander. He won't back down from a fight, but he also knows he's not going to go around punching giants in the shin to much effect. He keeps mobile.

He stays airborne when he can and when not directing his troops he'll swoop in and use some passing strikes, or perhaps use his talon to pull some targets off balance.

Campaign Use:

Appearance: A large, imposing man with the build of an athlete, Sam Wilson tend sto dress in business casual clothing when not acting in his heroic identity.

As the falcon, he wears a white battle suit with red designs and a white face mask. His hair and mouth are uncovered.

1409914-54_heroes_for_hire_1_walker_variant_.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

SERSI

Val Char Cost Roll Notes

50 STR 40 19- Lift 25.6tons; 10d6 [5]

20 DEX 20 13-

30 CON 20 15-

23 INT 13 14- PER Roll 14-

24 EGO 14 14-

25 PRE 15 14- PRE Attack: 5d6

8 OCV 25

8 DCV 25

9 OMCV 18

9 DMCV 18

18+12 PD 16 Total: 18/30 PD (0/12 rPD)

18+12 ED 16 Total: 18/30 ED (0/12 rED)

15 REC 11

60 END 8

15 BODY 5

60 STUN 20 Total Characteristic Cost: 314

Flight: 20m/40m

Teleportation: 40m/320m

Tunneling: 12m/24m

Cost Powers END

380 Eternal Energy Manipulation: Variable Power Pool (Cosmic Energy Pool), 200 base + 150 control cost, Powers Can Be Changed As A Zero-Phase Action (+1), No Skill Roll Required (+1) (425 Active Points); Non-Matter Manipulation Effects are limited to 75 Active Points (-¼)

0 1) Circe's Curse: Severe Transform 8d6 (Human Into Any Animal, application of the same power), Improved Target Group (any animal) (+¼) (150 Active Points); Limited Target Humans (-½), Limited Range (60m) (-¼) Real Cost: 86 15

0 2) Disintegration: Killing Attack - Ranged 3d6+1, No Normal Defense (Defense is resistant ED Defined as Force Field or Similar; +1), Does BODY (+1) (150 Active Points) Real Cost: 150 15

0 2) Energy Torrent: Blast 15d6 (75 Active Points) Real Cost: 75 7

0 3) Transmutation: Severe Transform 5d6 (anything into anything, another application of the power), Improved Target Group (anything) (+1) (150 Active Points) Real Cost: 150 15

0 4) Unimpeded Passage: Tunneling 12m through 15 PD material, Fill In Hole (66 Active Points) Real Cost: 66 7

0 5) Teleportation: Teleportation 40m, x8 Increased Mass, x8 Noncombat (65 Active Points); Side Effects (On an 11-, Sersi is paralyzed with pain upon teleporting (Treat as Stunned for 2 phases); -¼) Real Cost: 52 6

75 Mental Abilities: Multipower, 75-point reserve

7f 1) Domination: Mind Control 13d6 (Alien and Human classes of minds) (75 Active Points) 7

7f 2) Induce Pain: Mental Blast 6d6 (Alien and Human classes of minds) (70 Active Points) 7

4f 3) Mental Switchboard: Mind Link , Alien and Human classes of minds, Any Willing Target, No LOS Needed, Number of Minds (x4) (45 Active Points) 0

7f 4) Mind Probe: Telepathy 13d6 (Alien and Human classes of minds) (75 Active Points) 7

6f 5) Seeking: Mind Scan 10d6 (Alien and Humans classes of minds), +2 OMCV (64 Active Points) 6

5f 6) Telekinisis: Telekinesis (30 STR), Fine Manipulation, Area Of Effect (1m Radius; +¼) (69 Active Points); Affects Whole Object (-¼) 7

Eternal Physiology

15 1) Strong Will: Mental Defense (15 points total) 0

20 17) Controlled Levitation: Flight 20m 2

45 18) Eternal Defenses: Resistant Protection (12 PD/12 ED), Inherent (+¼) (45 Active Points) 0

50 19) Eternal: Life Support (Eating: Character does not eat; Immunity All terrestrial poisons; Immunity: All terrestrial diseases; Longevity: Immortal; Safe in High Pressure; Safe in High Radiation; Safe in Intense Cold; Safe in Intense Heat; Safe in Low Pressure/Vacuum; Self-Contained Breathing; Sleeping: Character does not sleep), Inherent (+¼) (50 Active Points) 0

41 20) Eternal: Regeneration (2 BODY per Day), Can Heal Limbs, Resurrection, Inherent (+¼) (41 Active Points) 0

32 6) Uni-Mind: Multiform (400 Character Points in the most expensive form) (80 Active Points); Extra Time (1 Turn (Post-Segment 12), Only to Activate, Character May Take No Other Actions, -¾), Costs Endurance (Only To Change; -½), Required Multiple Users (2 people; Minimum of 2 Eternals needed. ; -¼) 8

Gear

6 1) Avengers Communicard: High Range Radio Perception (Radio Group) (12 Active Points); OAF (-1) 0

Mistress of Matter Manipulation

3 1) Clothes Horse: Cosmetic Transform 2d6 (Clothes Into Any Other Clothing), Improved Target Group (+¼) (7 Active Points); Limited Target Limited (-½), No Range (-½) 1

23 2) Cohesive Form: (Total: 26 Active Cost, 23 Real Cost) Power Defense (20 points) (Real Cost: 20) plus Resistant Protection (3 ED) (6 Active Points); Only vs Disintigration Effects (-1) (Real Cost: 3) 0

59 3) Massive Energy Reserves: Endurance Reserve (200 END, 20 REC) Reserve: (64 Active Points); REC: (14 Active Points); Personal REC (-½) 0

52 4) Matter Awareness: Spatial Awareness (Unusual Group), Discriminatory, Analyze, Increased Arc of Perception, Range 0

War arts & Wrestling

Maneuver OCV DCV Notes

4 Block/Parry +2 +2 Block, Abort

4 Choke Hold -2 +0 Grab One Limb; 2d6 NND

4 Disarm -1 +1 Disarm; 60 STR to Disarm

5 Disarming Throw +0 +0 Grab Weapon, 55 STR to take weapon away; Target Falls

4 Escape +0 +0 65 STR vs. Grabs

3 Grapple -1 -1 Grab Two Limbs, 60 STR for holding on

5 Offensive Strike -2 +1 14d6 Strike

3 Slam +0 +1 10d6 +v/10, Target Falls

4 Strike +0 +2 12d6 Strike

1 Weapon Element: Blades

1 Weapon Element: Clubs

Perks

10 Been Around, Know Some People: 10 Contacts at 11-

2 Various Identities : Deep Cover

10 Wants for Nothing: Money: Wealthy

5 Home Sweet Home: Base: Loft in Manhattan

0 Avengers

6 1) Avenger: Positive Reputation: Member of the Avengers (A large group) 14-, +2/+2d6

5 2) Avengers Castle, Dublin: Vehicles & Bases

3 3) Avengers Database: Computer Link

6 4) Fringe Benefit: Federal/National Police Powers, Membership: Avengers (Active)

3 Well-Connected

5 1) Ex- Boyfriend: Contact: the Black Knight, Dane Whitman (Contact has significant Contacts of his own, Contact has useful Skills or resources, Very Good relationship with Contact) (6 Active Points) 11-

4 2) My Kin: Contact: Eternals (Contact has significant Contacts of his own, Contact has useful Skills or resources) (5 Active Points) 12-

Talents

6 Foxy Lady: +2/+2d6 Striking Appearance (vs. all characters)

0 Immortal Benefits

5 1) Ok, I remember this now: Eidetic Memory

3 2) This Way: Bump Of Direction

20 3) I've Fogotten More Languages Than You Will Ever Learn: Universal Translator 14-

Skills

24 +2 Overall

20 +2 with All Attacks

16 +2 with Ranged Combat

19 Matter Manipulation: Power: Matter Manipulation 22-

3 Breakfall 13-

3 Bureaucratics 14-

5 Charm 15-

3 Conversation 14-

3 Forgery 14-

3 High Society 14-

3 Jack of All Trades

2 1) PS: Dancer (3 Active Points) 13-

2 2) PS: Party Planner (3 Active Points) 14-

3 Paramedics 14-

3 Persuasion 14-

3 Riding 13-

3 Scholar

2 1) KS: Ancient Cultures (3 Active Points) 14-

1 2) KS: Avengers and their Foes (2 Active Points) 11-

2 3) KS: Dance (3 Active Points) 14-

2 4) KS: High Society (3 Active Points) 14-

2 5) KS: The Fashion World (3 Active Points) 14-

8 6) KS: World History (9 Active Points) 20-

3 Streetwise 14-

3 Survival 14-

3 Systems Operation 14-

4 TF: Common Motorized Ground Vehicles, Riding Animals, Avengers Quinjet

3 Teamwork 13-

63 Traveller and 60 pts worth of CuK, AK, and CK's (INT based) 14-

4 WF: Common Melee Weapons, Common Missile Weapons

Total Powers & Skill Cost: 1186

Total Cost: 1500

15 Hunted: the Deviants Infrequently (As Pow; PC has a Public ID or is otherwise very easy to find; Harshly Punish)

10 Psychological Complication: Hedonistic, fickle (Common; Moderate)

15 Psychological Complication: Overconfidence (Common; Strong)

1025 Experience Points

Total Complications Points: 1500

Background/History: From: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sersi

Sersi is a fourth generation member of the Eternals, an evolutionary offshoot of the human race. Sersi is the daughter of the Eternals Helios and Perse, and was probably born in Olympia, Greece, some time after the Great Cataclysm that destroyed the continents of Atlantis and Lemuria, during an extended ice age known as the Hyborean Age. At a young age, Sersi differed from her fellow Eternals in her desire to live amongst humans. It was during her time in ancient Mesopotamia that Sersi first met Captain America, who had traveled back in time. While Sersi still had the appearance of a child at this time, she was already thousands of years old.

A few thousand years later, Sersi was based in ancient Greece, where she met the poet, Homer. Homer would later write one of the earliest works in Western literature, The Odyssey. The character Circe, who lived on an island in the Aegean called Aeaea, and turned the hero Odysseus' men into pigs, was based on Sersi.

It was Sersi, under the name of Circe, who imprisoned the imps in Pandora's Box in ancient times. Unlike the majority of her fellow Eternals, who stay in their hidden cities, Sersi revels in her humanity, and has lived amongst humans more than any other Eternal, save the Forgotten One. Thus, it is no surprise to find that Sersi has lived in various places of historical importance, from Nero's Rome, to Camelot, the Court of the legendary King Arthur, where she helped Merlin the magician to defeat an impostor who had usurped his position. Sersi fought alongside Thor in the Viking Siege of Paris, although he was not aware of this. She has been a dancer, actress, stage magician, hedonist, and adventurer.

AVENGERS Dublin additions:

Not much, she was asked to return and accepted, bringing Phastos with her.

Personality/Motivation: Sersi is something of an anomaly amongst her fellow Eternals in that she loves hanging out with the mortals. She's been a mischievous partaker of history sometimes swinging far more to the immoral than what is popularly held as proper for the period, but for all this she cares for humanity.

She can be vain, fickle, hedonistic, and prone to fits of angst (as immortal are wont to) but by and large she's full of joie de vivre and a staunch ally of Earth's defenders.

Quote:

Powers/Tactics: Sersi has the standard Eternals suite of Powers, though she specializes in Matter Manipulation (Champions Powers Book or the Until Superpowers Databases for 5th Ed Fans) provide plenty of abilities for her. Her VPP is large allowing her a lot of creative uses but unless it's a matter-manipulation trick she's limited to 75 active pts. This is not too much of a limitation as the Matter Control is a big umbrella.

If it is intended to affect ED (Disintigration Excepted) or Mental Defense, it's not a Matter Attack and limited to 75 pts.

In addition, she's a natural psionic and capable of Telekinetic and Telepathic stunts including Mental Blasts and Mind Control.

Campaign Use: She apparently took Jan's role of "Avengers Socialite" when she was on the team and would be perfect in this role for the Dubliners.

Appearance: Sersi is a beautiful woman of indeterminate (and occasionally fluctuating) ethnicity. Most of the time she appears to be Mediterranean. She has black hair and blue eyes. As a matter manipulating fashionista, she's had almost as many looks as Wasp, but she does seem to go for and edgier look.

Her favorite uniform colors are green. But she's also done red and black with a jacket (cause it gets cold I guess).

77271-19276-sersi.jpg