Mistery Men music

Njiall

Re: Mistery Men music

From the too little information files. I thought 30's mood music for a 30['s game might work, so I looked up some of the era's top songs. I got a list of titles. So here's a short list based on the titles. The actual songs not haveing been heard, might be completely wrong.

Little white lies

Your driving me crazy

Chant of the Jungle

River stay away from my door

The last round up

Stormy weather

I cover the waterfront

and

You are my lucky Star.

If nothing else you can throw ing the titles for a bit of authenticity.

Re: Mistery Men music

The Players are here for adventure! Adventure music can set the mood far better. Sound tracks' date=' movie themes, this is what you want to inspire heroic deeds.[/quote']

Any recommendations? I have very few soundtracks in my collection: Gladiator, LOTR trilogy, reimagined BSG, Conan the Barbarian and Blade Runner (the latter on vinyl) are all that sprin to mind.

I have heard good things about the Predator soundtrack, but whether it's suitable for pulp, I'm not sure.

Indiana Jones occurs - I figure it'd give players a lift if they heard that riff as they do something cool.