Did I build this power right?

ayinde

Ok I guess first character concept the character is a mentalist. The way the power works is he plants a hypnotic suggestion in the targets head in this case it would be survive this encounter. The effect is the target gets a sudden clarity to achieve this objective nothing else truly matters to them only survival.

Mechanic: Luck 3d6, Attack Versus Alternate Defense (Mental Defense; +0), Alternate Combat Value (uses OMCV against DMCV; +1/4), Usable As Attack (+3/4), Granter can only grant the power to others (10 Active Points) cost 30 pts

effect: the gm grants a single logical power to the target and effect lasts for one turn the strength of the power would be equal to the number of 6s rolled.

Re: Did I build this power right?

Ok I guess first character concept the character is a mentalist. The way the power works is he plants a hypnotic suggestion in the targets head in this case it would be survive this encounter. The effect is the target gets a sudden clarity to achieve this objective nothing else truly matters to them only survival.

Mechanic: Luck 3d6, Attack Versus Alternate Defense (Mental Defense; +0), Alternate Combat Value (uses OMCV against DMCV; +1/4), Usable As Attack (+3/4), Granter can only grant the power to others (10 Active Points) cost 30 pts

effect: the gm grants a single logical power to the target and effect lasts for one turn the strength of the power would be equal to the number of 6s rolled.

I'm no expert at 6Th but giving a power is usually handled by Transform...or a very odd AID.....

I'm no expert at 6Th but giving a power is usually handled by Transform...or a very odd AID.....

Same thought, but is a 1 Turn lasting Transform possible? I mean Transform is instant, so it wont work here.

The very high levels of (un)luck can affect the entire group (4 or more Points), so perhaps 6d6 Luck, only for users allys (-1)?

Also, don't forget that luck 3d6 has only a 1/2 chance to produce even 1 Luck point, so there might not be any effect. And the GM is at not point forced to let it have an effect.

It may be easier to just go with the desired effects (like Combat Luck, Uncontrolled, Useable on Others) in a Multipower or perhaps a limited VPP.

Transform lasts until the conditions specified reverse it (for this one, "reverts once combat is over or one Turn, whichever is shorter" or something similar), or the BODY damage equivalent is healed. Instant just means that the owner of the power doesn't have to pay END to maintain the end result of the Transform.

JoeG

Transform lasts until the conditions specified reverse it (for this one' date=' "reverts once combat is over or one Turn, whichever is shorter" or something similar), or the BODY damage equivalent is healed. Instant just means that the owner of the power doesn't have to pay END to maintain the end result of the Transform.[/quote']

Thanks for telling. Never had the interest in anything that would have to be a Transform, so I never read it.