Just C.L.O.W.N.ing around in Photoshop...

Marcus Impudite

Inspired by the A-1 coloring job FryDaddy did with the 4th Ed Champions team, I scanned the picture of C.L.O.W.N.'s fearless leader, Merry Andrew, into Photoshop this evening and thought I'd try my hand at coloring him. The blue and yellow color-scheme for Andrew's costume is based on what information was available in the book (Classic Organizations). As I have free time available, I'll scan the other members of C.L.O.W.N. and work my Photoshop magic on them as well. In the meantime, enjoy!

Re: Just C.L.O.W.N.ing around in Photoshop...

It's nice to see old Fool again (to use Andrew's other villian name...how many 'villians' do you know who has two villian names simutaneously, and at the same time also). He came off quite nicely. Can't wait for how the others came out (well, we could do without Mr. Smillyface...the rest of Hero did, othoe his artwork is around somewhere...).