Sidekick 6E - Base Form

TheQuestionMan

Edvard the Einherjar & Astrid the Valkyrie

Character Concept: The hardest thing for me about playing Champions/Superheroes is the lack of Resources that Comic Book Superheroes have at their finger tips. How many times have you wanted or needed a Gadgeteer/Inventor to create that device to help defeat the Mastervillain. How many times have you needed a Scientist/Doctor specializing is a subject you need answers for. How many times have you need a better Vehicle or a Base.

Now I have tried before to write a Patron into the Campaigns I have run and have my Players in their wisdom runaway from. So this time I thought I might try building a Character who was a Patron and a Champion/Superhero at the same time. Taking a page from the L'Thoth Institute, Goodman Inc., and Iron Man/Batman I present Sidekick (until a better name comes along) This is a complete work in progress.

So round one.

Followers of Einherjar

Followers:

Superhero Support Team:

Mystic Expert (Diviner & Ritual Mage) -

Mentalist Expert (Telepathy & Psychometry) - Mind Link

Science Expert (Super Science) -

Technology Expert (Gadgeteer & Inventor) - Techno/Cyberpathy

Weapons Expert (Weaponsmith & Demolitions) -

Driver/Pilot Expert (Vehicle & Mechanic) -

Investigator/Intelligence Agent (former Detective/Spy) -

Science Expert (Superhuman Medicine) -

Security/Combat Agent (former UNTIL/PRIMUS Agent) -

Base:

Base: (Mead) Hall of Warriors (Headquarters)

Vehicles:

Vehicles: (Dragon) Longship (Super Team Transport)

Computer/AI:

Computer: Well of Fate (Divination)

Thanks you

QM

Re: Sidekick 6E - Base Form

I think the answer to the AI question would be under those rules in the main book but my first guess would be as a Follower.

Any plans on what the 2 forms of the Multiform would be and what the explanation is for the assumed loss of so many skill, perks and such?

Multiform and Hero System 6E requires that the Alternate Forms Pay Character Points for Perks like Followers, Bases, and Vehicles (including Computers too). To put it bluntly I refuse to pay twice for characters points I have already spent.

Alternate Form 1 - Astral/Spirit Body (If female this would be the Valkyrie, but as a male he will be an Einherjar (Old Norse "lone fighters")

Alternate Form 2 - Will be the the partially manifested in the physical realm Einherjar.

Both Alternate Forms share the same conciousness, but with vastly different abilities. The Base Form will be the great great great ancestor of the Einherjar.

A DNPC will be his wife a Norn and Valkyrie.

Their Spirits survived Ragnarock and were reborn(???) into the modern world.

Edvard (Edward) Eriksen and Astrid Karlsen found each other in the 20th century.

Patron/Sidekick

Einherjar (Jarl) 6E - Base Form - Essentially a Modern Era Viking King.

Einherjar (Astral/Spirit Form) 6E - Alternate Form 1 - Essentially an Astral Viking Warrior.

Einherjar (Physical/Manifested Form) 6E - Alternate Form 2 - Essentially a Superhuman Viking Warrior.

5 Dependent NPC: Astrid Karlsen, wife (Norn/Valkyrie) Very Frequently (As powerful as the PC; Useful Noncombat Position or Skills) Very Frequently

Valkyrie (Norn) 6E - Base Form - Essentially a Diviner and Ritual Magic Mystic. Or an Oracle/Seer/Auger who is constantly getting involved in danger due to her visions/reading of the Runes.

Valkyrie (Astral/Spirit Form) 6E - Alternate Form 1 - Essentially an Valkyrie Shieldmaiden.

Valkyrie (Physical/Manifested Form) 6E - Alternate Form 2 - Essentially a Superhuman Valkyrie Shieldmaiden.

Followers: Heimdall, Agents of Einherjar

Base: Hall of Warriors

Vehicle: Flying Longship

<<>>

QM

Eventually found a way to combine his old skills and newfound abilities. He decided to found a business of superheroes for hire, structured like a law firm, with partners and associates. He called his new team, Heimdall Inc.

A criminal mastermind who spent years running the Heroes Inc. while gathering sensitive information about the world's superheroes, whom he considered a threat to the planet. At the same time, he sabotaged Heroes Inc. efforts in order to render the superhero team as ineffectual as possible.

Initially, Heroes Inc. was a small business licensed by the state of Michigan which offered a full line of professional investigation and protection services. Heroes Inc. was owned by Riot and La Panthere II. It had offices on Millennial Avenue and two paid employees: Jennifer Waters, the group's secretary and Steve Short, the group's lawyer and business representative. Heroes Inc. would not accept jobs that involved extralegal activities.

<<>>

QM