Laminated Color 24x30" Modern Genre Hex Mats (A Kickstarter)

Tasha

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1290264864/rpg-cartographer-full-color-waterproof-maps-for-yo

Full color, double sided, laminated 24"x30" color maps in modern settings for hero, vampire, zombie, or any modern setting RPG. Can by ordered with either 1.5" (Clix scale) or 1.5" Hex.

The Person wants to produce 10 double sided maps that are $20 each. These are sized like a small battlemat. Though the 1.5" scale is sort of annoying to me.

Thought I would throw this up here. As the maps seem to have the best appeal to Champions Players. The Author has a thread advertising this in the Role Playing board.

Tasha

PS Haven't decided how much I will put into this KS project. $200 for all the maps is a bit more than my budget allows for the next couple of months and I am not sure what maps I would not want. I guess I wish the bundle levels had a bit of Discount built in (even a couple of dollars a map discount might change my mind).

I don't know the Author and I have no stake in the Kickstarter other than seeing that it would be an interesting product for a Champions GM.

Re: Laminated Color 24x30" Modern Genre Hex Mats (A Kickstarter)

For those interested in larger maps that are already being produced' date=' check out BlackWyrm's newest line here.

When I run scifi again. I will definatly pick at least one of those up. I own the PDFs of most of those ships already.