What You'd Like on a Brick-Specific Character Sheet

Supreme

I'm working on archetype-specific versions of my famed Champs character sheet (soon to be updated for 5th Ed.). Anyway, one of the thingies I'd like to add is a list of "Strength Facts" which would display what your brick is capable of given his/her strength. What I have so far is "Max Deadlift" which simply displays your current STR's lifting capacity, "Benchpress" which is your lifting capacity * .4, "Max Curl" which is LC*.25 (feel free to post corrections to my math if you know better), and "Equivalent to ___ men".

Can anyone else thing of things to put in? Please exclude HTH damage as that's already listed in the self-updating combat maneuvers.

Originally posted by Hermit

With the "Power" skill now availible, perhaps a few lines for "Favorite Strength Tricks"?

Yeah, I could see a few lines in the "Notes" section set aside for that. I was thinking of stuff that would be auto-generated by formulas working off of your character's STR.

All good suggestions, Thanks Supreme.

I'll definitely do the Casual STR, both lifting and damage.

I can't fit in the entire throwing table, unfortunately. And only doing a couple of stats from it doesn't make much sense, because there's still the variable of what you're going to throw. Picking an arbitrary weight doesn't seem like it'd be helpful (though cars are the most common object, they have quite a weight range).

I thought of the lifting equivalent (i.e., car, battleship, etc.) but I don't know if there's going to be enough room.

Maybe if you want to do the math you can do a "impact equivalent to X pounds of TNT" which is always fun to say.

I'd love to, but what's the math? How many pounds of TNT is it to the D6?