Champions Complete Freebies And Errata Now Available

Jason S.Walters

This free zip file contains errata and other material pertaining to Derek Hiemforth’s Champions Complete in PDF format. They are:

Combat Example

Converting Characters (From *all* previous editions going back to 1981!)

Example: Other Genre Characters (Action Adventure, Fantasy, Martial Arts, Pulp, SciFi)

Talent Creation (Describes how the Talents in Champions Complete were created.)

Animal Creation

Re: Champions Complete Freebies And Errata Now Available

The character sheet PDF is still available on the website. I agree it would be nice if it was included in the zip tho.

The errata does not appear to be available yet. Its not in the zip or on the main errata page.

I found the 6th Edition character sheet on the website, but not the Champions Complete character sheet, which does have some differences. It would be great if it were made available. Hint, hint.

If there is significant errata, at least it's not been obvious to this new guy, though I'm still reading.

Re: Champions Complete Freebies And Errata Now Available

"Significant" errata is relatively rare. I think the only significant one in 6e was where they reversed the benefits of a limitation based on Rarity, although the fact that their healing examples forgot to cut the effect roll in half for adjusting "defensive" stats may have caused some confusion.