Omnia

Opale

Hello there !

I grabbed a picture from an e-comic book and it inspired me a simple but funny character.

A slightly troubling sex-symbol supergirl.

Just for the fun.

As always, critics are welcome :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]45502[/ATTACH]

Omnia

Val Char Cost Roll Notes

70 STR 60 23- Lift 409.6tons; 14d6 HTH damage [7]

20 DEX 20 13- OCV: 6/DCV: 6

30 CON 20 15-

16 BODY 6

10 INT 0 11- PER Roll 11-

10 EGO 0 11- ECV: 3 - 3

25 PRE 15 14- PRE Attack: 5d6

30 PD 28 Total: 30 PD (30 rPD)

25 ED 23 Total: 25 ED (25 rED)

4 SPD 20 Phases: 3, 6, 9, 12

15 REC 11

60 END 8

60 STUN 20 Total Characteristics Cost: 261

Movement: Running: 12m/[Noncombat]"

Leaping: 4m/[Noncombat]"

Swimming: 4m/[Noncombat]"

Cost Powers END

22 Invulnerability: Impenetrable (+1/4), Resistant (+1/2) (22 Active Points); Does Not Work During Red Solar Radiation Exposure (-1/4) applied to PD plus Impenetrable (+1/4), Resistant (+1/2) (19 Active Points); Does Not Work During Red Solar Radiation Exposure (-1/4) applied to ED 0

9 Super-Physiology: Life Support (Extended Breathing: 1 END per Minute; Safe in High Pressure; Safe in High Radiation; Safe in Intense Cold; Safe in Intense Heat; Safe in Low Pressure/Vacuum) (11 Active Points); Does Not Work During Red Solar Radiation Exposure (-1/4) 0

12 X-Ray Vision: Penetrative [Lead] with Sight Group (15 Active Points); Does Not Work During Red Solar Radiation Exposure (-1/4) 0

5 Super Senses: +2 versus Range Modifier for Hearing Group and Sight Group (6 Active Points); Does Not Work During Red Solar Radiation Exposure (-1/4) 0

48 Yellow Sun Energy: Multipower, 60-point reserve, (60 Active Points); all slots Does Not Work During Red Solar Radiation Exposure (-1/4)

7v 1) Brick Flight: Flight 30m, Variable Advantage (+1/4 Advantages; Limited Group of Advantages : Megascale[1km], Underwater, or 1/2END only; +1/2) (45 Active Points); Does Not Work During Red Solar Radiation Exposure (-1/4) 4

4v 2) Slower Digging: Tunneling 12m through 8 PD material (28 Active Points); Does Not Work During Red Solar Radiation Exposure (-1/4) 3

5v 3) Thermo-Vision: Blast 8d6, Penetrating (+1/2) (60 Active Points); Increased Endurance Cost (x2 END; -1/2), Beam (-1/4), No Knockback (-1/4), Does Not Work During Red Solar Radiation Exposure (-1/4) 12

41 Super-Strong Breath: Multipower, 72-point reserve, (72 Active Points); all slots Requires A Brick Trick Roll (Skill roll; -1/2), Does Not Work During Red Solar Radiation Exposure (-1/4)

2f 1) Blast of Breath: Telekinesis (32 STR), Area Of Effect (16m Cone; +1/2) (72 Active Points); Only To Push (-1), Increased Endurance Cost (x2 END; -1/2), Requires A Brick Trick Roll (Skill roll; -1/2), Does Not Work During Red Solar Radiation Exposure (-1/4) 14

4f 2) Blowing Out Fires: Dispel Fire Powers 8d6, Expanded Effect (x5 Characteristics or Powers simultaneously) (All Fire Powers; +2) (72 Active Points); Requires A Brick Trick Roll (Skill roll; -1/2), Does Not Work During Red Solar Radiation Exposure (-1/4) 7

4f 3) Blowing Away The Mist: Dispel Gas/Smoke/Mist Powers 8d6, Expanded Effect (x5 Characteristics or Powers simultaneously) (All Gas/Smoke/Mist Powers; +2) (72 Active Points); Requires A Brick Trick Roll (Skill roll; -1/2), Does Not Work During Red Solar Radiation Exposure (-1/4) 7

Talents

3 +1/+1d6 Striking Appearance (vs. all characters)

Skills

4 +2 with Flight

3 Power: Brick Tricks 11-

3 Charm 14-

3 Interrogation 14-

3 CK: City Campaign 11-

2 PS: Superheroine 11-

3 Paramedics 11-

2 Navigation (Air) 11-

Total Powers & Skills Cost: 189

Total Cost: 450

400+ Disadvantages

10 Social Complication: Jerk Magnet Frequently, Minor

15 Distinctive Features: Tangible Sexuality (Not Concealable; Noticed and Recognizable; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)

10 Social Complication: Secret ID : Tara Woods Infrequently, Major

25 Psychological Complication: Will Not Kill (Very Common; Total)

10 Negative Reputation: Slut (To the Medias and Puritans Associations), Frequently

15 Hunted: Various Vilains from her Superheroine career Frequently (As Pow; Harshly Punish)

Total Disadvantage Points: 450

Background/Personality :

"Omnia is so much fun. She is a party in spandex. And out of spandex from what I so often heard, though I never went that way, myself. But I do really like her, and if I ever was going to go that way, it would have been with her. What a looker, with more confidence, strength and charm than any woman I've ever known. But the worst taste in men.To say she is naive would be an understatement. Everyone knew Iron Cross was celibate. Everyone knew Glowball was a cad (and lousy in bed, if I do say so myself). Everyone knew Satyr couldn't keep his dick down for any woman. We all knew. Everyone but Omnia. but she was drawn to "fun" guys, and it blinded her to their "bad-boy" ways (Iron Cross of course being the odd exception). So time after time she got suckered, and time after time the results were the same. Lost temper. Mass destruction.

She has every power imagineable. Strength, speed, heat vision - and invulnerability. But fun. So much fun."

- From Promethians Files, except of Lady V memories -

Quote :

SO ? What about having some "contact" punk ?

Powers/Tactics :

Your Kryptonian-like super powered girl; mostly a flying brick with a fresh and useful blow of air.

Campaign Use :

Make her a Sex-symbolized Supergirl of some kind, the kind of character that will get into deep trouble for the eyes of a bad boy.

Appearance :

A short haired redhead stunning beauty, with an athletic, nearly amazon built figure, something between a top model and a gymnast.

She wears a very revealing and skimpy spandex costume, made of a simple bra and a thing, and covered with a floating white cape, unmatching her black and glod long gloves and heeled boots.

[ATTACH]45503[/ATTACH]

Re: Omnia

The way you purchased this means she will have 0 (ZERO) defenses During Red Solar Radiation Exposure.

22 Invulnerability: Impenetrable (+1/4), Resistant (+1/2) (22 Active Points); Does Not Work During Red Solar Radiation Exposure (-1/4) applied to PD plus Impenetrable (+1/4), Resistant (+1/2) (19 Active Points); Does Not Work During Red Solar Radiation Exposure (-1/4) applied to ED 0

edit...

Or it means that she still has a 30PD and 25ED when exposed.....

Not sure which was your intention.

I'm surprised given the subject matter that you didn't giver her a psychological limitation regarding her looks/sex appeal.

@Tom Cowan, Bulldozer was also in 5E's CKC.

In my younger days, I had contemplated making a adult film star with duplication and teleportation w/position shift.

@kirby : Psy Lim such as ?
I'm sure there are many that could go with it, from being flirtatious, oblivious, or even the double-standard. I've known plenty of women who dress provocatively to get someone's attention and then get angry when the "wrong person" commented on it.

Although, if you were truly going for a comedic character (like Foxbat), she could have an 8- Accidental Change, (When takes Knockback or Body) "Wardrobe Malfunction."