Else Earth: Slow Day at Work

Enforcer84

So this week I've been staying late to cover for my vacationing co-worker and given long stretches of...nothing to do.

So I popped HD open and pulled up all the heroes I've made for my Else Earth campaign (many of whom were made during my halcyon playing days of the early 90's with my brother and best friends endless campaigns. Making characters has been the most fun part since my original group had do disband due to college and life 20+ years ago.

But I have hundreds if not thousands of characters and out of boredom (and anticipating realm works) I've decided to finally start to really look at my connections.

I have a lot of duplication. Names changed over the years too so some write ups use older organization/villain names.

My untapped Villain names hit 75.

Even if I don't write them all up (and I will, but I'm prohibitively slow) I kind of want to set up some blurbs about them.

Additionally I'm pondering a database for all these characters/organizations, so what do you think of this for data entry template? Tell me what I'm missing

Name: Hero or Villain Name

Secret Identity: True indentity probably fields for first and last names

Team Affiliation: Teams they've been on

Date of Birth: To better work on their timelines, some of these guys have to be scaled back I believe

Hunteds: List of hunteds

DNPC: List of DNPC's

Rivals: List of Rivals

Era: What Decade they were most active in

Should I have fields for power classification?

anyway just some brainstorming for no good reason.

Yes I think a power classification would be useful.

And maybe an Origin aswell; for instance I often search in the books what character could be linked to this or that (VIPER, Dr Destroyer, Mutants, Mentalist...etc).

Anyway still fan of your characters and creations so, supporting you.

Opale, can a bimbo do brainstorming ?