How to build: Protective Transport Bubble

Alverant

In comics telekinitics are often seen carrying their teammates. Not only is this TK aura offer protection, but the telekinetic is able to fly at full speed while carrying multiple teammates. I'm not sure how this would be built. Apart from basic TK should I use the barrier power or defenses useable by others? This would be in a multipower slot so I'd need to keep the cost down to 60 active points. That is unless I can buy the barrier outside the MP and link it to the slot (I'm not sure if the new Linking rules allow that).

Thanks in advance

Build it as a vehicle summon that the character carries with their TK. It just reqires a house rule that it's defenses can't be any higher than any force wall or barrier

That's how I did it for this old 5e Green Lantern pastiche

http://www.herocentral.net/herocentral/get/files/premium/Golden+Gauntlet+Travel+Bubble.HTML

The vehicle seems like a good approach, but I will throw out another possibility.

First buy the character Barrier with the Non-anchored adder (+10 pts) and the Mobile advantage (+1/4), which will allow the character to englobe himself and have the Barrier move along with him, and of course make sure the Barrier is big enough to encompass as many people as you need it too. You probably want to include Costs END to maintain (-½) too.

Now give him Extra Limbs, Only to carry things contained in TK Travel Bubble (-1). You may want to give him extra STR, only for use with Extra Limbs (-1 or more) if his TK is stronger than his regular STR. You could just have him use multiple instances of basic Telekinesis instead of Extra Limbs, but the END cost will be higher and it may not work if the TK Travel Bubble is in the same Multipower that the Telekinesis is.

Here are a couple of other "out there" ideas. They aren't great ideas but ideas I've tossed around and mostly thrown out (mostly because they are bad). Note, don't blame me for any concussions if the GM smacks you in the head with the rule books. Blame Steve Long, its his writings that makes the books so large. :D

Entangle method. Create an area of effect entangle with the limitation doesn't hamper those entangled in the entangle. Then have TK only to move the entangle around.

Extra-dimensional Travel to pocket dimension. Limitation leaves physical representation behind (Bubble). Limitation if bubble breaks, all dimensional travelers expelled.

Seems like Flight UBO and Barrier to me. That seems to be the best combination of abilities to accurately simulate what is happening there. Possibly some LS UBO as well (Green Lantern especially is often shown to use his "bubble" to carry people through hostile environments like deep space.