[HERO 6e] One-handed/armed revolver reloading?

Ragitsu

There are a lot of factors there. How dexterous is the person doing the reload? Are they trying to hold the gun and reload with the same hand, or are they holding it between their knees or some such? Do they have to fish out and insert individual shells, or do they have a speed loader?

And it is surely a question of how used you are with only working with one hand:

My grandfather lost his lower left arm in the steel-mill (torn off by an ore-train) when he was 30 years old, and I can positively tell you that he could do a lot with only one hand and a stump that a lot of other men (yours truly included) could not with both their hands.

So, some kind of a lesser limitation or some skill seems to be in order. I would opt for a lesser limitation, sonce I can't remember my Opa doing things one time (skill-roll successful) and not being able to do them at other times (roll of 16+) - I could do it one way or the other and hand to work around his limitation of being half an arm short.

• 3 weeks later...