How to create power that allows to Hide even observed?

Theros

I am trying to build power, where character is able to make hiding check (without penalties) even he is observed continuously.

I still want that he can be observed when searched. Just basic "disappear" trick that is used in super hero movies, but hiding character is possible to find from nearby.

I mean that he can be found / seen.

So, he's not, "invisible" in the sense that light still bounces off of him. He's just really well-hidden. This could be built a number of ways, depending on how you want the power to work.

1. Buy Stealth to an absurdly high level (28-). This lets you attempt to use the skill when it would normally be impossible.
  2. Invisibility with fringe effect. This would let you vanish right in front of someone's eyes, but someone close could still see you. It might require a skill roll (stealth is traditional, but the case for another skill might be made).
  3. Teleport, only to nearby hiding place, must cross intervening space. You vanish from where you are and reappear out of view. You could still be found normally if that spot is searched.