Want to join the Haymaker crew?

Susano

For those interested in exploring the HERO System, and seeing what others are doing with it, Haymaker, the HERO e-zine, is recruiting. Haymaker is a quarterly e-zine by and for HERO System fans. All versions of HERO are welcome (1E-6E), as well as characters, campaigns, concepts, creatures contraptions, conveyances, and.... (I've run out of 'c' words....). As an added bonus, I'm a regular contributor, so you'll get to see sneak peaks of projects I am working on. All we asks is a minimum of two pages of material every three months.

Please contact me for more information.

Last I knew about Haymaker, the only people who received it were those who contributed to it.  Is that still true?  If not, can you share the circulation number?

What about rights to things contributed?

Two pages in three months...even *I* might be able to make that grueling contribution schedule.

Chris.

For those interested in exploring the HERO System, and seeing what others are doing with it, Haymaker, the HERO e-zine, is recruiting. Haymaker is a quarterly e-zine by and for HERO System fans. All versions of HERO are welcome (1E-6E), as well as characters, campaigns, concepts, creatures contraptions, conveyances, and.... (I've run out of 'c' words....).

continuations, contributions, computers, canonizations, category confusions, calling cards, calculations, contact information, considerations, counterconsiderations, crab cannons...

As an added bonus, I'm a regular contributor, so you'll get to see sneak peaks of projects I am working on. All we asks is a minimum of two pages of material every three months.

Please contact me for more information.

Unless you use very small fonts I think I can do that...especially during the summer, when night does not fall until later. I can haymake while the sun shines.

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary ran away when I brought up the crab cannon

Last I knew about Haymaker, the only people who received it were those who contributed to it.  Is that still true?  If not, can you share the circulation number?

What about rights to things contributed?

Two pages in three months...even *I* might be able to make that grueling contribution schedule.

Chris.

As far as I know, you need to contribute to receive. However, I do know that the issues are/will be up on the website. On the other hand, there is often a mass of useful material in each issue, so if you can produce 2 pages every 3 months, you can get access to a lot of material.

As far as I know, you need to contribute to receive. However, I do know that the issues are/will be up on the website. On the other hand, there is often a mass of useful material in each issue, so if you can produce 2 pages every 3 months, you can get access to a lot of material.

Do you have preferred article template? Or maybe create one, to save time on having to reformat Author contributions.

What is the preferred file type? I presume Word .doc

I've got some Fantasy Hero related stuff I could whip up for publication, but I'd like to have a writing example to go off of first (again, mainly for formatting.)

TB

Do you have preferred article template? Or maybe create one, to save time on having to reformat Author contributions.

What is the preferred file type? I presume Word .doc

I've got some Fantasy Hero related stuff I could whip up for publication, but I'd like to have a writing example to go off of first (again, mainly for formatting.)

TB

We are working on that. What I suggest now is to send me your email addy, I add you to the mailing list, and you can ask these questions there, and be part of the decision-making process.